Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much did Hearn pay Jacobs this past weekend? Was it more than what Charlo made?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
    Yeah. We also have to remember that Jermall probably made less than he would have if he were a main event. So his worth is probably even closer to the $1M that Jacobs made.

I seem to remember Charlo making $750K as a main event. I'm trying to find those numbers though. Can you help?
    Not that much. He got
    $500k for Centeno
    $550k for Williams
    $500k for Trout

Cant find the one for Heiland

Comment

Being put on the shelf for long periods of time is what primarily made Jacobs leave Showtime.
      I don't see the point of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
        Being put on the shelf for long periods of time is what primarily made Jacobs leave Showtime.
        Of course you don't see the point of the thread because you didn't read it. This has nothing to do with showtime or Jacobs signing with HBO. This is about Hearn saying he can pay the Charlos more than they're making now. How much did Jacobs make this past weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
          Jacobs has been pretty much fighting 2x a year. He's scheduled to 2 fight 2 times this year with HBO. Everyone always brings up PBC fighters being inactive but never mention fighters from other promoters.

Comment

Hmmm thats weird Fat Dan didn't release the numbers. He usually drops NY numbers right?

I'd be curious to know what Jacobs is making too. These have been some rather bs cards for Hearn, although in fairness I feel like he's just getting his feet wet still so no harm no foul there, so I can't imagine its breaking the bank, but its interesting all the same. People were all over PBC's expense sheet idk why those types wouldn't be for knowing what sorta business Hearn is drumming up vs what he's spendng on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              This is in response to the article written saying Hearn said he could pay Jermall more money. I'm doing some follow up
              So you not doing this only driven by hate?

Comment

I've been trying to find the purses for that fight and can't find it anywhere. Rafael usually post them but he didn't last week. Charlo got $500k for an undercard. I'm sure Hearn doubled that for Jacobs as a main event...right?
                lol 500 k for knocking that Centeno stiff dude who already got bullied by Sulecki and J rock.

Boxing is a joke.

I can't blame Charlo if he continues to fight those type of guys, 500 k for 5 minutes of action without barely taking a punch.

Comment

I've been trying to find the purses for that fight and can't find it anywhere. Rafael usually post them but he didn't last week. Charlo got $500k for an undercard. I'm sure Hearn doubled that for Jacobs as a main event...right?
                  Baffling. It beats me how the fight even got made without either side posting purses on twitter or instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                    lol 500 k for knocking that Centeno stiff dude who already got bullied by Sulecki and J rock.

Boxing is a joke.

I can't blame Charlo if he continues to fight those type of guys, 500 k for 5 minutes of action without barely taking a punch.
                    Also got $550k against Trout and $500k against J rock. But that's less than the $750k Lomachenko got to beat Koasicha on a Tim Bradley undercard. No wonder he stuck with Top Rank making that type of money fighting bums.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      Baffling. It beats me how the fight even got made without either side posting purses on twitter or instagram.
                      Hearn said he can pay them more than he's getting paid now. I wanna see how much more Jacobs got

Comment

Working...
                      X