Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's admit: Canelo has all the advantages over GGG, just like AJ over Wilder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's admit: Canelo has all the advantages over GGG, just like AJ over Wilder!

Let's admit: Canelo has all the advantages over GGG, just like AJ has over Wilder!

Canelo will have judges on his side, fight will be on Mexican holiday 'Cinco de Mayo', he is allowed to use PED's, fight will be in Vegas etc.

Just like AJ will have all the advantage over Wilder: Money purse, fight will be in UK, local crowd/fans, judges etc.

It's all just 'staged' for Canelo & AJ to win those bouts vs GGG & Wilder.

GGG & Wilder must break the system or they will 'fall'.

At this point, I don't think Golovkin cares much. The entire boxing community knows what's up. He's making 15+ millions again and he can probably retire later as a boxer. Unless another 5M+ payday fight appears, which is probable. He can get that fighting someone else even if he loses. In the UK for example.

Comment

Joshua-Wilder will be in America so everything will be in Wilder's favor but it's doubtful that goes the distance. Joshua is in his favor he's a much better boxer than Wilder though but I'd argue that's a fair advantage even though some Wilder fans will claim it's unfair after the fight if Joshua wins.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        Joshua-Wilder will be in America so everything will be in Wilder's favor but it's doubtful that goes the distance. Joshua is in his favor he's a much better boxer than Wilder though but I'd argue that's a fair advantage even though some Wilder fans will claim it's unfair after the fight if Joshua wins.

To be honest I really doubt it... I have a feeling that if it happens then it will be held in Wembley Stadium, London, UK infront of 90 000 crowd.

They both still are unknown to casual crowd in USA, while everyone knows AJ in UK, even random girls on the streets.

And that's not only reason, Hearn has much more money power than Wilder's promoters. Wilder's team lost to Povetkin's team in bidding, meanwhile Povetkin is heading to fight glass chinned David Price in AJ's undercard just for ca$h!

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
          To be honest I really doubt it... I have a feeling that if it happens then it will be held in Wembley Stadium, London, UK infront of 90 000 crowd.

They both still are unknown to casual crowd in USA, while everyone knows AJ in UK, even random girls on the streets.

And that's not only reason, Hearn has much more money power than Wilder's promoters. Wilder's team lost to Povetkin's team in bidding, meanwhile Povetkin is heading to fight glass chinned David Price in AJ's undercard just for ca$h!
          I think they've already said they are going to come over here and I don't think Wilder would fight Joshua in London unless he's getting 50/50 even then I'm not sure he'd take it over there.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            I think they've already said they are going to come over here and I don't think Wilder would fight Joshua in London unless he's getting 50/50 even then I'm not sure he'd take it over there.
            Wilder himself says he will fight AJ anywhere in the World. Is he lying?

Comment

Imo this is a horrible comparison that doesn't work.

We don't know where the fight will take place.

Wilder has been on receiving end of more questionable score cards than AJ (spilzka&Ortiz)

Canelo's biggest advantages are the drugs and wraps, allegedly. And Golovkins age.

Comment

Working...
              X