No announcement yet.

Pic of Bradleys injury- torn calf muscle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    Have you ever practiced a sport at a certain level?
    No I dont even know how to put on a boxing glove. I tried once but I couldn't get it over my fist.

What's the point of your sanctimonious question?

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
      No I dont even know how to put on a boxing glove. I tried once but I couldn't get it over my fist.

What's the point of your sanctimonious question?
      I beleive it effected him more when it just happened until he adjust to the pain or maybe it went numb. Like boxers who break their hands and for a few rounds they cant throw punches until the hand numbs.

I did see him hobble to his corner at the end of one round and he looked on shakey legs even when pac was not attacking.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        I never doubted it, still fought stupid though.
        This is exactly how I feel..

Comment

Pac must be making him move in a way that does not agree with his legs.

Comment

Regardless if he did injury himself...you don't fight a guy of Pacquiao's caliber and play dodge his fists with my hands down or sit against the ropes and let him tee off. Bradley is a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              This is exactly how I feel..
              Still a good fight though, bradley will always be a class act

Comment

Originally posted by -Makunouchi- View Post
                Still a good fight though, bradley will always be a class act
                Fo sure..I kinda wish I did not know about this injury tbh..I thought it was a good fight..I was happy when I seen the press conference and Bradley did not want to even talk about this..He gave Manny the respect he earned in the ring..Back to the ground floor(not really but ya know what I mean)start all over again..Manny and Tim both I felt showed a lot of class..

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                  I beleive it effected him more when it just happened until he adjust to the pain or maybe it went numb. Like boxers who break their hands and for a few rounds they cant throw punches until the hand numbs.

I did see him hobble to his corner at the end of one round and he looked on shakey legs even when pac was not attacking.
                  He clearly won rounds 4 and 5...and when he had openings, he was rushing Pac and trying to land frat boy punches. Look, I'm not saying it was nothing...but its not the reason he lost. He fought with a chip on his shoulder and was too concerned with a KO, even tho he hasnt KOed someone in 50 years.

Comment

Creepy scar.

Comment

That looks gross. Props to Bradley for fighting on with it. Maybe that's why he fought so dumb. I couldn't believe what I was watching. I thought he'd bang early to prove a point then resort back to boxing.. But not just wings shots all freaking night.

Comment

Working...
                      X