No announcement yet.

Formula 1 US Grand Prix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula 1 US Grand Prix

Looks like it's going to be a good race. Raikkonen going to have a good one.

Massa taking a grid penalty so Alonso can go on the clean side of the grid, Ferrari don't mess about.
    Last edited by Jam Jars; 11-18-2012, 01:53 PM.

Just had to get the anthem in didn't they .

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      I know the American anthem better than the English one, they are obsessed with singing that crap at every event.

Comment

Great race, great track, great event. The turn out by the fans was unreal, wasn't expecting that.

Wished Vettel would've won but oh well. Fans chanting Alonso's name during the interviews on the podium made me puke.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          I know the American anthem better than the English one, they are obsessed with singing that crap at every event.
          They play (two) anthems after every race?

British driver and British constructor won today so they only played one.

Originally posted by Addition View Post
          Great race, great track, great event. The turn out by the fans was unreal, wasn't expecting that.

Wished Vettel would've won but oh well. Fans chanting Alonso's name during the interviews on the podium made me puke.
          I don't like Alonso either but Vettel's had it way too easy in F1.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            They play (two) anthems after every race?

British driver and British constructor won today so they only played one.

I don't like Alonso either but Vettel's had it way too easy in F1.
            We were talking about the anthem before the race.

It was a good race, Massa would have been up front with Hamilton and Vettel if he didn't take a 5 position penalty to help Alonso. It made me laugh when Vettel was shouting about DRS down the radio when Hamilton passed, he wasn't complaining about it the last race or the 2 safety cars that helped him to 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              We were talking about the anthem before the race.

It was a good race, Massa would have been up front with Hamilton and Vettel if he didn't take a 5 position penalty to help Alonso. It made me laugh when Vettel was shouting about DRS down the radio when Hamilton passed, he wasn't complaining about it the last race or the 2 safety cars that helped him to 3rd.
              Understood, my mistake.

Massa has got some juice from somewhere of late, I think he might have beaten Alonso today?

Yes, Vettel throws the toys out of the pram when things don't go his way.

How good does that sunshine in Austin look compared to Britain right now?

Comment

Working...
              X