No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Is there a residence requirement for active military?

The meme would still apply to those are are no longer active. Would it not?
    of course its where you are gonna be stationed for a period of time is where you can vote... so if they move you to another post.... you can simply register to vote in that state..

and no it would not. After you get discharged you can simply use your military id to even get a motor vehicle state id or even an id for med care which is a veteran id
    Last edited by bigjavi973; 10-18-2018, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      You made a claim that the debt will never decrease because of how the Fed works

Simply isn’t true
      how is it not true?

The fed is the "central bank" of the USA. Its who america borrows its money from... on interest....

that sets the money flow for the country and how much would be in circulation.

If USA for example wants to borrow 12.5 trillion, the fed goes and prints them out 12.5 trillion and gives it to them. Now when USA pays that back, they have to also pay interest on that. How are they gonna pay back extra money that they dont have in circulation? (remember this happens because USA doesnt really export. They import more than they export so there is no eventual surplus for the economy)
      They only way to pay that back is to.....

yup borrow more money from the fed to cover that.... and the money that they borrow to cover that interest... yup they have to pay that back with interest as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        The master of the strawman at it again.

Dude, put that annoying superfan on Ignore.
        i wanna see his reply 1st to my explanation of the federal reserve idk if hell even try and counter those points
        Last edited by bigjavi973; 10-18-2018, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
          First of all, Horseface said Donald was average sized, she only changed her tune when Trump started mocking her.

Second, Trump didn't pay for her sex, she offered it up willingly, then Trump paid her to sign a non-disclosure fee when he decided to run for president.

See the difference there? Are are you too low IQ?
          actually quite weird that bernie keeps obsessing over trumps dick what a maricon

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            actually quite weird that bernie keeps obsessing over trumps dick what a maricon
            Yep, he's far more disgusting and crude than his "nemesis" Trump.

Irony is lost on these morons.

Comment

i wanna see his reply 1st to my explanation of the federal reserve idk if hell even try and counter those points
              If he ducks it, will you finally see the light and put that useless troll on ignore?

I mean seriously, at what point do you realize he's not here for intellectually honest adult debate, and brings nothing but attrition tactics to the table?

Comment

If he ducks it, will you finally see the light and put that useless troll on ignore?

I mean seriously, at what point do you realize he's not here for intellectually honest adult debate, and brings nothing but attrition tactics to the table?
                having fun at his expense

Comment

having fun at his expense
                  But you're playing his game. .

He straight up told me that when people reply to him that he "wins".

And he's here solely to "win".

So you have it backwards. He's having fun at your expense, as you've given a troll your time, and that's the objective of any troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    So you're telling me millions are voting for Trump this November just like he said he is?
                    I know your a lefty and comprehension is not your strong point, but just because your party told you that your stupid, does not mean you have to play the part. Although your very convincing at it....

Comment

Intelectual honest debate ???

Ohhh The conflicted hypocritical irony....

Comment

Working...
                      X