Better Call Saul [TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    How do you know it was Werner alone?

Even though he wouldn't take Kai with him.
    We’ll find out tomorrow

Comment

• "Saul good, man!"

Finally Saul is Saul. Haha.

Excellent finale. I loved how Mike beat Lalo's tail. Was very clever. Poor Werner got put down, but we all knew that was going to happen. Don't know how Gus is going to finish the lab now. Lalo is definitely going to be a thorn in his side. This show is really heating up. Didn't see anything about Nacho. Not sure where that's going. And Kim. Well, she definitely knows who Saul is now and what she helped to created, a true monster. So many cool things going on. Can't wait til season five!

Comment

• That scene with mike and the German was award worthy. I had a feeling jimmy ditching the letter and talking about chuck was apart of his plan

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          "Saul good, man!"

Excellent finale. I loved how Mike beat Lalo's tail. Was very clever. Poor Werner got put down, but we all knew that was going to happen. Don't know how Gus is going to finish the lab now. Lalo is definitely going to be a thorn in his side. This show is really heating up. Didn't see anything about Nacho. Not sure where that's going. And Kim. Well, she definitely knows who Saul is now and what she helped to created, a true monster. So many cool things going on. Can't wait til season five!
          These writers are so meticulous with their story lines that they incorporated the Lalo character based on a scene where Saul was kidnapped by Jesse and Walt and screamed it wasn’t me Lalo it was Ignacio.
          Watching the scene again in YouTube makes me believe Nacho will be able to escape the cartel life since Saul was ratting him out when he thought it was Lalo who kidnapped him

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            These writers are so meticulous with their story lines that they incorporated the Lalo character based on a scene where Saul was kidnapped by Jesse and Walt and screamed it wasn’t me Lalo it was Ignacio.
            Watching the scene again in YouTube makes me believe Nacho will be able to escape the cartel life since Saul was ratting him out when he thought it was Lalo who kidnapped him
            Yeah, I can see that. I definitely don't think there's any guarantee that Nacho gets killed. I can see it but he may make it. Really gonna get interesting now that Saul is officially Saul. Kim's definitely gonna split but when? And will the next season start a year or so ahead? Lots of questions now...

Comment

• Awesome season!

Comment

"Saul good, man!"

It was an excellent episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  That scene with mike and the German was award worthy. I had a feeling jimmy ditching the letter and talking about chuck was apart of his plan
                  I felt that too. I just didn't know if Kim was in on it or not.

Comment

"Saul good, man!"

This Lalo guy is acting like he's untouchable. Gus can have one of his guys murk him with the quickness right? he is only one dude and he's not even that tough.

Honestly man I don't really care again for Nacho if he dies they'll probably make a big deal about it like a season finale ep. But if he makes it to Canada with his dad as one article suggests ok well whatever.

Kim should have known that Jimmy had other intentions then to be just a straight up lawyer I mean she damn near came up with the scam to defend and get Huey off. She also wrote his damn speech to sway the Bar Board.

Why should she be so surprised that Jimmy is becoming Saul and that Jimmy did whatever it took to get his license back?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                      This Lalo guy is acting like he's untouchable. Gus can have one of his guys murk him with the quickness right? he is only one dude and he's not even that tough.
                      Did you Lalo Spider-Man like skills of climbing walls. I would also feel untouchable if I am that quick

Comment

Working...
                      X