Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-07-2018, 05:18 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15036 Post(s)
DramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,048,787,909,203,626,593,091,584.00
Total Points: 2,048,787,909,203,626,593,091,584.00
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Monaco Slim Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Default Fighters In the lower divisions have to do more....

....to be rated as highly as those in the heavier divisions. That's just the way it is and always has been. Look how long it took for roman gonzalez to get acclaimed. There's a ridiculous amount of divisions crammed into 30 lbs or so at the bottom of boxing. So even though it sounds great when you say things like 'multi weight champion' oh and he beat the world number 5 or whatever, just remember in other heavier divisions these fighters would all be at the same weight realistically. Thats why its not really that impressive when u say oh he beat the world number 5 cause in reality that could probably be the 15th best boxer around that size. Can call me ignorant but there's not as many small men in America and Europe either competing in them divisions, the two dominant forces in boxing alongside Mexico. Western diet and genetics means many adult males arent gonna be able to weigh in at 115 lbs. There was 5ft 2 man fighting for the title earlier against shiro, you're called a freak over here if you are that height.I'm not having It that it's as hard to get to the top in them small divisions as say it is for example to be a number 1 welterweight, it's not a coincidence that most the nation's that do well at them tiny weights don't accomplish much in the normal weights. Where are all the great Japanese/thai fighters in the other divisions? So thats why they need top quality wins to be rated elite, like rungvasai has got In knocking out Gonzalez and beating Estrada. Beating some b level fighters doesn't mean ****, cause them b level fighters are probably c level talent wise In other divisions. Some of the 'ex world champs'i see brought in as opponents look crap to me. Know this will be unpopular but the truth hurts

Last edited by DramaShow; 10-07-2018 at 05:25 PM.
DramaShow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-07-2018, 07:55 PM #2
I AM VERY FEEL

Quoted: 5987 Post(s)
Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 82,609,311,196,667.80
Total Points: 1,000,052,572,515,673,600.00
Happy new year my dude - Bobby Deez Cheers, my dude. - Bobby Deez Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Meatball subs are pretty gud, italian herbs and cheese - Shontae De'marc Gracias my dude - Bobby Deez 
yo check out this sweet swag i stole, u can hav sum 2 brotha - Shontae De'marc No troubles at all, dude.  Great convo and lots of respect! - travestyny I like your style - 1bad65 Haha You damn right - Bobby Deez loma is number 1 - Dean_Razorback 
Great match up!  If mcgirt would have been right that fight could have exploded - Rockin' my first gift...hope i did it right, you slicc mofo - Elroy The Great Respeks, my G - Bobby Deez Sick loot ya'll - Shontae De'marc John West Tangy Jalapenos Tuna, the best - Shontae De'marc 
An apple a day keeps tha haterz at bay - Shontae De'marc Cheers, bro. - travestyny Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox Thanks for always welcoming back bruva - Teetotaler Top Man! - BoxingFan85 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - anthonydavid11 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

One thing I'll say about the super small divisions is that guys don't seem to last as long down there. You won't see a 40-year-old champ in those divisions as far as I know. When you hit thirty down there, you're probably going down soon. That would seem to imply that those weights are actually tougher.
Tony Trick-Pony is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 08:17 PM #3
NSB's Golden Boy

Quoted: 1880 Post(s)
Canelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,660,508.69
Total Points: 2,117,449,605,790.80
Back at you, man! - anthonydavid11 Kigali is terrible.  Nice way to call him out on his BS. - anthonydavid11 Thanks, brother - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
One thing I'll say about the super small divisions is that guys don't seem to last as long down there. You won't see a 40-year-old champ in those divisions as far as I know. When you hit thirty down there, you're probably going down soon. That would seem to imply that those weights are actually tougher.
action is faster and they all cut weight to make it, so yea it will catch up ,in your 30s your speed go away and speed is huge factor in this weights.
Canelo and GGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 08:27 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 428 Post(s)
Zaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,000,000,009,999,996,682,240.00

It's not so much the weight difference per weight classess, as much as the fact there's just less people that size and there's usually less competition due to this in comparison to the more average weights.
Zaryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 08:40 PM #5
I AM VERY FEEL

Quoted: 5987 Post(s)
Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 82,609,311,196,667.80
Total Points: 1,000,052,572,515,673,600.00
Happy new year my dude - Bobby Deez Cheers, my dude. - Bobby Deez Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Meatball subs are pretty gud, italian herbs and cheese - Shontae De'marc Gracias my dude - Bobby Deez 
yo check out this sweet swag i stole, u can hav sum 2 brotha - Shontae De'marc No troubles at all, dude.  Great convo and lots of respect! - travestyny I like your style - 1bad65 Haha You damn right - Bobby Deez loma is number 1 - Dean_Razorback 
Great match up!  If mcgirt would have been right that fight could have exploded - Rockin' my first gift...hope i did it right, you slicc mofo - Elroy The Great Respeks, my G - Bobby Deez Sick loot ya'll - Shontae De'marc John West Tangy Jalapenos Tuna, the best - Shontae De'marc 
An apple a day keeps tha haterz at bay - Shontae De'marc Cheers, bro. - travestyny Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox Thanks for always welcoming back bruva - Teetotaler Top Man! - BoxingFan85 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - anthonydavid11 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
action is faster and they all cut weight to make it, so yea it will catch up ,in your 30s your speed go away and speed is huge factor in this weights.
Yes it is. I mean, even the great Ricardo Lopez stepped down at 35. Chiquita Gonzalez didn't make it far into his 30s either. Just really difficult to have longevity there. So much speed as you say.
Tony Trick-Pony is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 09:00 PM #6
The Champ

Quoted: 2176 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 260,087,309,268,845,707,919,360.00
Total Points: 311,087,309,267,748,681,416,704.00
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ 

Where do you draw the line? 147 and up then?
BoxingIsGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 11:12 PM #7
Monster

Quoted: 21836 Post(s)
larryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664.00
Total Points: 10,000,011,717,462,967,489,396,736.00
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
.................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy Suck it - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott-Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MELLY-MEL... 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - lfc19titles 

OP just making excuses because non of his eastern Eros are top level there
larryxxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 11:12 PM #8
Monster

Quoted: 21836 Post(s)
larryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664.00
Total Points: 10,000,011,717,462,967,489,396,736.00
.................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy Suck it - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott-Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MELLY-MEL... 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
Where do you draw the line? 147 and up then?
wherever the eastern Euros start to become elite?
larryxxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 11:25 PM #9
Up and Comer

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
sensfulviolence is just really nicesensfulviolence is just really nicesensfulviolence is just really nicesensfulviolence is just really nice
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,817.81

Case in point Monster Inoue. Homie is a SUPERSTAR, but he's so overlooked.

All he does is stretch everyone put in front of him, across 3 divisions. I don't see how he can't be in everyone's top 5 p4p. I have him at 3. Even boxing media folks don't give him props (he's not in anyone's top 5, these guys are supposed to be knowledgable.

The cultural divide hurts. He'll, I don't know how to spell or pronounce his first name, so I always just call him Monster
sensfulviolence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 11:28 PM #10
STRAPMEUP

Quoted: 11823 Post(s)
BufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,262,254,208,936,278,528.00
Total Points: 11,362,254,431,497,660,416.00
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Thanks for the wall of text
BufordTannen is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
divisions, fighters, lower, more....

User Tag List