Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mom arrested for allowing 10-year-old son to get tattooed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    Quit playing dumb lol.
    Or maybe you are hahaha
    Your mental deficiency and reading comprehension is off the scales ******ed if you think you made a point there.

What point are you trying to make numbnuts?

because what you just posted doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      Your mental deficiency and reading comprehension is off the scales ******ed if you think you made a point there.

What point are you trying to make numbnuts?

because what you just posted doesn't make any sense.
      That you’re a moron lol.

Oh my god life decision. Kids make life decision all the time. From freaking learning how to cross the street to dropping out of school. They’re supposed to learn from those mistakes growing up,

Heck you decided to turn to drugs early on in life. Should your parents be arrested as well?

Comment

That you’re a moron lol.

Oh my god life decision. Kids make life decision all the time. From freaking learning how to cross the street to dropping out of school. They’re supposed to learn from those mistakes growing up,

Heck you decided to turn to drugs early on in life. Should your parents be arrested as well?
        Oh wow you are just beyond stupid aren't you.

What rock did you crawl out of?

And you told me you had a degree. I call bullshlt on that one.

Comment

Oh wow you are just beyond stupid aren't you.

What rock did you crawl out of?

And you told me you had a degree. I call bullshlt on that one.
          And I am supposed to believe a Meth user who may or may not be high right now?
          Lol

Comment

And I am supposed to believe a Meth user who may or may not be high right now?
            Lol
            You believe that a 10 year old should be able "have at it" and get as many tattoos he wants.

Do you really think what you believe holds any weight to someone who isn't ******ed?

Comment

You believe that a 10 year old should be able "go at it" and get as many tattoos he wants.

Do you really think what you believe holds any weight to someone who isn't ******ed?
              You’re the grammar police but you think “it” means get as many tatotoos as he wants lol.

Let’s be real here. You probably couldn’t hack it in Miami huh? Drug user, couldn’t get into university, so you had to go home in the PI and live off your parents.

Quit acting like kids don’t make mistakes all the time and couldn’t learn to overcome those mistakes. Just caused you couldn’t overcome your mistakes as a child (drug use) doesn’t mean everyone is mentally weak as you.

If you’re right in the head, you would have quit meth a long time ago

Comment

You’re the grammar police but you think “it” means get as many tatotoos as he wants lol.

Let’s be real here. You probably couldn’t hack it in Miami huh? Drug user, couldn’t get into university, so you had to go home in the PI and live off your parents.

Quit acting like kids don’t make mistakes all the time and couldn’t learn to overcome those mistakes. Just caused you couldn’t overcome your mistakes as a child (drug use) doesn’t mean everyone is mentally weak as you.

If you’re right in the head, you would have quit meth a long time ago

Wow this guy is really reaching.

He thinks someone will agree with him that a 10 year old should get tattoos if they want.

I would call you stupid but it's really getting redundant.

Comment

Wow this guy is really reaching.

He thinks someone will agree with him that a 10 year old should get tattoos if they want.

I would call you stupid but it's really getting redundant.
                  Definitely not a child abuse and not life altering.

Would call you a dumb Meth head but it’s really repetitive.

Be honest you didn’t go to college?

Comment

Definitely not a child abuse and not life altering.

Would call you a dumb Meth head but it’s really repetitive.

Be honest you didn’t go to college?
                    I just can't wrap my head around your mental state right now.

You are sitting there.. trying to make a case.. that a 10 year old... should be able to get as many tattoos as they want.. and you somehow are unable to comprehend.. how absolutely moronic you sound.

Take a deep breath, let go of your insecurities and hurt feelings about me calling you out, and think about how absolutely idiotic what you're saying is.

Think about it.. a ten year old child... walking into a tattoo shop.. and asking to get tatted. The people there would laugh, ask where their parents are or call someone to pick him up.

You're either one of the stupidest mother****ers who ever lived or you are just batshlt crazy.

Comment

I just can't wrap my head around your mental state right now.

You are sitting there.. trying to make a case.. that a 10 year old... should be able to get as many tattoos as they want.. and you somehow are unable to comprehend.. how absolutely moronic you sound.

Take a deep breath, let go of your insecurities and hurt feelings about me calling you out, and think about how absolutely idiotic what you're saying is.

Think about it.. a ten year old child... walking into a tattoo shop.. and asking to get tatted. The people there would laugh, ask where their parents are or call someone to pick him up.

You're either one of the stupidest mother****ers who ever lived or you are just batshlt crazy.
                      Not child abuse in my opinion. You of all people should know when a kid really wants something he’s gonna do it regardless of his parents’ approval.
                      Did your parents approve of your drug use? But you did it anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X