No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Breaks Down Danny Garcia vs. Shawn Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
    porter-thurman was fireworks, but what was blockbuster about the garcia fight? danny gave up after a coupla rounds and thurman was fine with that. totally lame.
    I think you gave up on watching the fight cuz it was a good fight which I had Keith winning by 2 rounds. Danny started off slow cuz of that right hand Keith landed early in the fight. I think it caught Danny off guard.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
      So he shouldnt break down a fight against two noxers he beat himself? Lol. If he decides to get back,and is healthy he also beats them,again if need be. He is a guy thats right in the Crawford, Spence, zone. And its certainly not a given that he would lose to either.
      He will fake injury until Spence won`t be able make 147 any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
        He did this interview from an undisclosed location in a Middle East cave.
        LOL....That was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Danny got 1 "gift" so he shouldn't be labeled that but lil g got 2 in a row....I wonder WHY no one says anything about THAT?!? Matter of FACT, DSG's resume shets ALL over lil g's resume....LMMFAO!

they are saying that. there's this guy named j razor who says it all the time. hes probably the best and most knowledgeable poster here.

and yeah that is a fact and not opinion!

Comment

Danny got 1 "gift" so he shouldn't be labeled that but lil g got 2 in a row....I wonder WHY no one says anything about THAT?!? Matter of FACT, DSG's resume shets ALL over lil g's resume....LMMFAO!

Gifted against Peterson
            Gifted against Herrera

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              He will fake injury until Spence won`t be able make 147 any more.
              He has the right,to do anything,he wants. Although i dont buy your theory at all. Thurman has best resume,at ww right now. Nobody even,knows how good spence is because he hasnt fought anyone. Besides a broken faced fighter that took him forever to stop. To be honest once the hype clears i believe Crawford will be top guy with Thurman and spence being 2, 3. Thurman a badass.

Comment

Hahaha you are obsessing again son ,take your meds and leave the boxing talk to the unbiased.

Comment

Working...
                X