Comments Thread For: Joshua: I Would Just Knock Fury Out, Wilder I Can Outbox

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
    Haha if AJ thinks he can grind down Fury he's severely mistaken
    My opinion obviously but I would predict he would try and blast fury out early

If fury gets into a rhythm it’s gonna be a long night and Joshua’s stamina isn’t the best

You have to remember wilder can’t box for s**t .... Joshua will lay traps and knock fury out sparko . Wilder Joshua would be a tougher fight because he has that bomb right hand

Hopefully we get to see both fights

Comment

Fury sets up a rhythm from the off .It's easy for him and gives him time to work think and dissect with his huge size and range.The problems go out to the other fighters as on top of this he is so unorthodox and switches with ease and is fast for the weight.Total nightmare to fight and just when you think you've finally cracked it and nailed him to the deck......you get the rise of the phoenix shyte....People should think twice about Joshua winning this fight .I have it 55/45 towards Tyson and we still haven't seen the now match fit sleek version.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
        I think he knocks both out. Fury is somehow now a white Ali because he beat a hugely lethargic Wlad, but he can be hit (he's been dropped numerous times) and Joshua won't be a spectator in there like WK was.
        Wilder is just a hype job, he is awful. Joshua will catch and finish him without breaking a sweat, and Wilder and Finkel know it, which is why they don't even answer the phone lol.
        I agree with this completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
          Number 3 according to who exactly? How is that “rightful” how do you go from number 1 to number 3 because of a draw ��. All reputable rankings have him at number 1
          sort of the same way how Adonis Stevenson stopped from being the #1 lhw because guys like Kovalev and ward fought each other while Stevenson was content fighting lesser opponents. Stevenson was still the guy with the main belt but his status fell among those who know boxing. That's where Joshua is now. The other top 2 heavyweights are fighting each other while Joshua is messing around with a 40 plus yr old off of peds povetkin and other lower regarded opponents.

Comment

Will ever really know? Probably not. For AJ to knock Tyson or Wilder out, they would have to actually like, have a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
              I find it interesting that he didn't say I would outbox Wilder and knock him out late
              Usually that would be the case as most fighters tire a lot toward the later rounds. Wilder is the exception as his stamina is extraordinary, making him dangerous in all rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                That’s it lad .... get your excuses in early
                Keep ducking until it is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  You need another sport , idiot......next time try one you know.....I bet that will snooker you half wit but there you go ....snooker....but remember it's different to pool but as your statement above you won't notice the difference.
                  Can you translate that into english please.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                    Can’t lie the confidence AJs has right now is dope . When he gives interviews and gives his take you can’t think he isn’t doing all the right things as far as how his career is being developed.

He stayed quiet and I thoguht Hearn put in Protective Custody for most of the year so there wouldn’t be any media mis steps and was allowing Hearn to have his reputation and brand destroyed among North American Boxing fans the last 6-8 months

But AJ is definitely seems not to be f.ucking around right now and trying to let it be known He definitely wants the Wilder fight next after Miller I just hope
                    Hearn also wants it next
                    He's brave when he has a fight already booked.

Comment

People forget that Joshua has only ever faced a couple of boxers with reasonable footwork and he looked like **** against both of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X