Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder Will Be Announced Monday!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bum squad View Post
    Fury's stock in the UK has never been higher. Of course he deserves 50/50 AJ took all the belts that were held by the undefeated champ Fury when he vacated.AJ still has it all to prove and needs to stop acting like he is some dominant champ.fight Wilder and Fury 50/50 and see who is the best that is all the real fans want and deserve now not waiting 9 months to see him fight some fat lump.
    Doesn’t matter what is fair or hype. Your market value decides what you get. Fury does NOT deserve 50% simple. Maybe after he beats Wilder and sells well on PPV he deserves even 60% but right now he doesn’t. Couldn’t care less if Joshua thinks he is dominant or not. That’s how financing works in boxing... Not just because someone stock is higher right now. He lost his belt and AJ fought for them all, blame Fury for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Nahmean is the king of not sourcing his OP's

Comment

Originally posted by Bum squad View Post
        Fury's stock in the UK has never been higher. Of course he deserves 50/50 AJ took all the belts that were held by the undefeated champ Fury when he vacated.AJ still has it all to prove and needs to stop acting like he is some dominant champ.fight Wilder and Fury 50/50 and see who is the best that is all the real fans want and deserve now not waiting 9 months to see him fight some fat lump.
        I think, along with most people, that Hearn just needs to cough up a 50/50 deal but only if the Fury/Wilder rematch is a big hit which IMO it will be.

Call me a Joshua fan-boy all you want, this is a very poor post.

"Fury's stock in the UK has never been higher" - Has it? I live in England and I barely see him. I think it was probably higher when he beat Klitschko.

Don't be a short term memory fan.

"AJ still has it all to prove" - not as much as Fury and Wilder. Joshua has fought, and beaten, 4 of the WBC top 10, Deontay has fought 2 (IN HIS OWN DIVISION) and he 'lost' to Fury. Fury didn't defend his titles. Joshua has far more claim to the belts than Fury EVER had.

"real fans want and deserve now not waiting 9 months to see him fight some fat lump" - Real Fury fans waited 2 odd years to see him fight Sefer Seferi and Francesco Pianeta while Joshua was defending his titles, something Fury has never done.

"Of course he deserves 50/50 AJ took all the belts that were held by the undefeated champ Fury when he vacated" - Joshua is an undefeated champ. Yes, Fury vacated, popped on Nandrolone and then went on a drug and booze binge for 2 odd years. You don't have some claim to belts if you vacate them.

Comment

Cool, thanks.

Another Eddie Hearn masterclass in not paying rent.

Comment

Working...
          X