No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury beats Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    I don't see fury avoiding the right hand over 12 rounds but if the right hand lands and he takes it well and win on UD, I will never forget that night.
    Exactly my thoughts, I wont count Fury out, but I dont see him winning. Wilder will eventually catch him.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Shot View Post
      Exactly my thoughts, I wont count Fury out, but I dont see him winning. Wilder will eventually catch him.
      We share same thoughts bro.

Comment

whats this ?

furys biggest nuthugger predicting another fury win ?

well this is a very shocking thread

Comment

I’d confidently pick the Fury that beat Klitschko to school Wilder and any other active HW for that matter.
          Unfortunately this is not the same Fury...

Throughout boxing history there are very few fighters who’ve had such significant lay offs and then returned to the same level they were before. Even Ali, SRR, SRL etc were never the same fighters after they returned. Add to this, the fact Fury has caused notable damage to his body during his time away from boxing.

It will take a real special performance from Fury to win this fight so soon into his comeback, I really hope he pulls it off but I’m extremely skeptical.

I hate to say it but I’m leaning towards Wilder by KO.

Comment

Fury beats Wilder. He showed he can stay focused the full 12 with Wlad and I think there's much less to worry about from Wilder. Just too many moves and too much ring savvy to get caught, though Wilder's gonna be swinging for the fences.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              Could Fury take a punch though? How good is Fury's chin? Does he have a good chin?
              It's better than Wilder's but that isn't really relevant .. I've followed his entire career and I don't believe Fury has a great chin, he's gonna be in trouble if Wilder lands 1 or 2 hard right hands down the pipe IMO but I guess we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                If Fury makes it past 4rds I'd be surprised.
                Who else has Wilder beaten so quickly who was big and box? Wheres hes superpowers coming from lately?

Comment

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
                  It's better than Wilder's but that isn't really relevant .. I've followed his entire career and I don't believe Fury has a great chin, he's gonna be in trouble if Wilder lands 1 or 2 hard right hands down the pipe IMO but I guess we'll see.
                  How is Wilders chin though. He hasn't had to take too many punches so far. Not against someone with the range to land consistently. Sparked cold in the amatuers, badly dropped by Sconiers, looked at by the doctor mid fight in the last one. I think he's shaky.

Comment

I think wilder realizes it's unlikely he will beat tyson. But more hopes he can. Hopes tysondestroyed himself in 3 years. And hopes Tyson is wrong about being in great shape. Thinking you are still great and actually still being great are 2 different things.
                    Wilder is hoping Tyson has miscalculated what he has left.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Shot View Post
                      What if Fury catch Wilder?

It will be a 255 pounds man hitting on a 215 pounds man, and Fury is not a short armed potatoe like Arreola, Wilder will attack straight up and down, wild open, and might get clipped by something nasty.

I'm curious to see how Wilder who usually fight tall take a counter coming down on his chin from a bigger, taller man.
                      Last edited by BillyBoxing; 10-29-2018, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X