Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kepsy
    how you been?
    ****, but thanks for asking.

I get the whole point of this thread, and know u guys arent talking about gay men, thats why I said 'gay'.

My point is that theres nothing wrong with what these guys do, and it doesnt make them any less of a man then certain 'REAL MEN' who are equaly obsessed with the way they look.

....****....im boring myself! Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Lol999
      My daughter dated one of these so called "metro sexuals". For starters he didn't like boxing, which marked him down as a bit suss in my books, plus he looked one step away from cruising for ass instead of poon. Thank god that didn't last long. About 11 years ago I worked with a guy who was a bit useful in a fight, straight as they come, who had his ****ing eyelashes dyed
      Scary thing is he's now a policeman! I reckon all this beautifying malarky is just societies way of further emasculating men. **** me, next thing Beckham will be having sympathy periods to match his wife

Lol
      sympathy periods??? does that come with sympathy pms?.... lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexi
        ****, but thanks for asking.

I get the whole point of this thread, and know u guys arent talking about gay men, thats why I said 'gay'.

My point is that theres nothing wrong with what these guys do, and it doesnt make them any less of a man then certain 'REAL MEN' who are equaly obsessed with the way they look.

....****....im boring myself! Sorry
        you know what they say... feeling ****ty is better than.. uhh... what do they say??? anyway.... where's my pic??!??

Comment

Originally posted by kepsy
          you know what they say... feeling ****ty is better than.. uhh... what do they say??? anyway.... where's my pic??!??
          hahahaha!
          langya ka !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo
            hahahaha!
            langya ka !!!!
            .... old joke between me and Lexi.

Comment

ahoooooy!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X