Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how much ***** did Jussie smollet suck to get off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
    you cant charge a person twice for the same crime after all charges have been dropped...doesnt work that way
    He wasn't charged for that, it was lying to police. Also this would be federal charges (mail fraud). All the others were state charges

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
      He wasn't charged for that, it was lying to police. Also this would be federal charges (mail fraud). All the others were state charges
      Yes that's correct. Fed charges incoming. If they move on this it will unseal the case. hmm wanna see.

Comment

We don't know the motives of the Attorney General about this. He was on tv saying the community service and paying back the $10000 bond was punishment enough, and it did not mean exoneration.

He stabbed the police chief and mayor in the back. I wonder if Rahm can fire him or is it up to a city counsel.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Jesus you’re a idiot. He’s connected. Anyhow, I’m a person of color. Shouldnt you be bowing before me and promising me the world at everyone else’s expense?!

According to Ghost of Dempsey, you should be kissing my feet for me being white and freeing the slaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
            According to Ghost of Dempsey, you should be kissing my feet for me being white and freeing the slaves.
            But you’re fat sunspace. Fat people’s opinions don’t matter.

Comment

But you’re fat sunspace. Fat people’s opinions don’t matter.
              Lulz, I'm not sunspace, and according to GhostofDempsey I'm superior to you because I'm white.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                Lulz, I'm not sunspace, and according to GhostofDempsey I'm superior to you because I'm white.
                Luckily for me, I’m half white. It’s great.

Comment

money talks. juicy smellit is rich and chicago is corrupt. put it together

Comment

Jesus you’re a idiot. He’s connected. Anyhow, I’m a person of color. Shouldnt you be bowing before me and promising me the world at everyone else’s expense?!
                    Which color

Comment

Man I dunno, uncanny that in a time without any lynchings he appeared at an anti-lynching rally then got "lynched" by supporters of the incumbent president...

... Just in time for the organizer of the rally to get their previously failed "anti-lynching" bill to pass & gloriously announce their own presidential candidacy...

... Then one of their cronies, a member of the previous incumbent presidential administration, intervenes in his hoax trial & all charges are dropped.

I dunno man we need Sherlock Holmes on this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X