Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury-Schwarz is Dreadful, Schwarz is Not Even Top 15!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was a nobody before they dug him up and will go back to Palookaville after he regains he senses.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      i think he would. if he had gotten the decision that he deserved he probably still signs a big contract with someone. he might be fighting wilder in a rematch instead of this guy if wilder was willing to accept his terms but knowing wilder he wouldn't so fury would be building his star power against bums like this
      There was a rematch clause in the contract. It would have been Wilder or a mandatory against Breazeale.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        There was a rematch clause in the contract. It would have been Wilder or a mandatory against Breazeale.
        yes if wilder accepted the rematch but we have seen some mind bobbling decisions from him and breazele is also pbc so we have to assume hes subject to the same mental ******ation as many other pbc fighters that is going around.

Comment

It's impossible to criticise AJ without looking either totally biased or stupid - Fury is just asking for cherries at this point, he always falls back on the "I fight who my promoter puts in front of me" BS when he was the one saying the whole time that FURY/Wilder happened because when two men want to fight it is easy to make the fight.

AJ is the HW top dog by a few hundred country miles at this point, look at his resume and ask who has he not beaten (other than Fury/Wilder) and compare it to the list of fighters those two ave fought.

I'm over Fury and Warren, and I've never liked Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
            If the ref didn't literally coach him back on his feet he would still be fighting this guy.
            No amount of coaching can bring your senses back if you've been knocked out. It was pure will power by Fury to get up in time.

If you have some secret method to get people back up, you should be selling you abilities to highest bidder, you'll make millions.

Comment

Tom Schwartz is horrible. On the level of a lot of Wilder defenses like Molina and Duhaupas.

Comment

It shows you how much of a coward this guy is first he shames the sport by cheating with peds then he ducks deontay and now this lol

Comment

People be like ooow u hate fury cause u a racist.wrong I hate drug cheats.dillian whyte Ortiz and big baby Miller for example.all drug cheats hate them all lol

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    Boxrec has Schwarz #42 in the world. The WBO has him at #2. Says a lot about the WBO ratings.
                    Just like that undefeated guy from Africa that Ramirez fought. He was ranked 100 on boxrec. Typical arum fight. Fight an undefeated guy way back in the ranks sonit doesn’t look as bad

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      Just like that undefeated guy from Africa that Ramirez fought. He was ranked 100 on boxrec. Typical arum fight. Fight an undefeated guy way back in the ranks sonit doesn’t look as bad
                      For younger fans that don't know any better, I could understand recognizing the WBO. But anybody alive long enough to remember when there was no WBO, I can't for the life of me understand the justification for recognizing that belt.

Comment

Working...
                      X