Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is f.u.c.k.i.n.g a stripper something to brag about?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Tough talk from someone whose only been with non humans in their parnets basement.
    The white man has held me down my whole life doe.

Comment

I know its a typo but ''parnets''

Comment

Banging every girl is a battle. Some won easier than others, so it always a notch on your belt. Where you succeed othersfailed, so kudos. Now whether she is a stripper or actress ALL women like dick so their occupations dont factor in. Some strippers could do with out dick and there are nympho doctors.

You bang a bltch, you accomplished your goal and that's always a positive.

The guys acting like it doesn't matter are guys that dont get pvssy

Just like poor people say "money cant buy happiness"

And ugly people say "beauty is only skin deep"

Comment

Why do you need to brag about your sexual conquests?

Comment

People in that lifestyle usually mean potential trouble, so as I'm a bit older, I wouldn't do it. In my younger days, oh, yeah.

Comment

You're supposed to brag about something that hard to obtain. After you're done smashing that tramp, someone else is doing her 2 minutes later.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                It’s that stupid “alpha” crap. Trying to puff out your chest n sh#t. When you see the alpha crap in person, in real time, it’s actually hilarious. I chuckle a little when I see it.

Comment

I was obsessed with a stripper for awhile. Still remember her stage name too. April. April was fire. Glasses. Cute little blonde. She showed me her boobs too.

I gave her a lot of money and she was once complaining about creepy dudes who would try to get with her. It was funny. She knew I was different from the group I used to go with. The guys I would go with to the club were all trying to impress everyone from the way they would talk to each other, to the way they would talk to the girls. Always trying to be the loudest in the room. I would just hang out all chill and drink my beer. Chime in every once and a while.

She asks me during a dance why I come with those guys. She knew I wasn’t like them. She thought I was better than them because I didn’t try so hard. She said I was genuinely sweet. Well, when she was complaining about creepy dudes, she said she needed some protection. I told her I can protect her. I asked her out and said I didn’t care that she did this for a living because I understood that it’s just business.

She told me her real name and told me to add her on Facebook. She never responded and I never got a dance from her again, because she ended up quitting some time after.

Then about a year or so passed and I randomly saw her at a local bar. So random. It was super packed that night. I think it was actually Saint Patrick’s Day 2 years ago. We were sitting at opposite ends of the bar. I noticed a guy was sitting next to her. Our eyes met. I waved at her, she waved back. Then she started walking towards me. I got out of my stool and met her half way. She said hey nice to see you. I don’t work there anymore. I can’t really talk to you, I’m with my boyfriend, but it was nice seeing you.

On my way out I waved at her one last time and she waved at me. That’s the last time I ever saw her.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    Originally posted by b morph View Post
                    It’s that stupid “alpha” crap. Trying to puff out your chest n sh#t. When you see the alpha crap in person, in real time, it’s actually hilarious. I chuckle a little when I see it.
                    What?!? You guys spend all day bragging about others peoples accomplishments here on boxing scene. What's wrong with someone bragging about something THEY personally did?

Comment

Dude made some hella cake singing about falling in love with one...

Comment

Working...
                      X