No announcement yet.

I’m boycotting Spence Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Idgaf I usually order boxing ppvs but I was severely offended by the lara and Ugas screwjobs as a boxing fan

Matter of fact I will give you all free streams
    I agree with you

We were going to buy the ppv but literally after seeing that BS decision in the ugas figjt I said fuuckkk this, if Mikey somehow makes it close or edges the fight haymons ***** ass will make sure Spence Hell gets the nod.

With that said don’t expect Mikey to win.

Comment

I haven’t brought a Ppv since May vs pacquiao. Plus there hasn’t really been many until these last couple of months.

But I’m going to watch this at the movies. Either I go to the fights live or the movies. Ppv’s are dead in my house now.

Comment

It seems that the guys that have either DAZN or ESPN app can't afford to purchase PPV's and are using the fake outrage over "robberies" to not buy PBC PPV's. Sorry but that just isn't believable.

If "robberies" were the real reason you will not buy a PPV then you would've made this thread years ago. The fact you will stream it shows you are interested in the fight.

It's ok if you can't afford it. We all understand because most didn't get as much back in taxes as they did last year.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          I agree, which is why your fake boxing fan ass is pretending you buthurt over ugas/porter so you wont have to pay to see Spence get SPARKED THE FUCK OUT!
          I hope it happens... That would be sick of Mikey to KO Spence lol

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            I agree, which is why your fake boxing fan ass is pretending you buthurt over ugas/porter so you wont have to pay to see Spence get SPARKED THE FUCK OUT!
            Let’s bet. I’ve been asking for you to bet for months. Let’s just bet points since you don’t want to bet $$.

I got Spence and it’s going to be hilarious to see Mikey get smashed and you guys cry.

Comment

Bruh, It's still going to sell.

They actually did a really good job promoting this one.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                I'm a mod lol. A champion of BoxingScene, CBS, Top Rank, and ESPN can't wager his divine powers that be.

I will do a points, or PayPal bet though.
                my bad, mate. I can't bet anymore, wont be able to pay. and paypal or any other service, just not my thing. computers whatsover. took me a year just to figure out how to register here. green your way once I re-upload

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  Let’s bet. I’ve been asking for you to bet for months. Let’s just bet points since you don’t want to bet $$.

I got Spence and it’s going to be hilarious to see Mikey get smashed and you guys cry.
                  Will be interested to see his angle after mikey gets slaughtered lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                    my bad, mate. I can't bet anymore, wont be able to pay. and paypal or any other service, just not my thing. computers whatsover. took me a year just to figure out how to register here. green your way once I re-upload
                    It's all good brother, and nice wolf in your avatar.

Comment

Why would anybody pay for this? The main event is a mismatch, and the undercard sucks.

Comment

Working...
                      X