Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-26-2019, 05:17 PM #91
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2691 Post(s)
Noelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 51,680.43
gAy J LOL - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll to add your collection - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyB View Post
Call it what you want the povetkin failed his tests got suspended.... There's there history. Go again blame Wilder for it. And instead of AJ stepping up to Ortiz... Wilder should fight him again first. Even tho he knocked him out the first time. Bad
I will because Wilder did not step foot in Russia he was in the U.K. he heard of the news of Povetkin , however his B sample was negative instead of wait it out as his team advised he flew straight back to the states. Are you aware he has to pay Povetkin 2 million pounds in Damages but that’s another story. That the history pal , don’t thank me for educating you.

As for Ortiz he went 12 rounds with Kauffman he is too old to compete but will be super competitive with wilder because he can’t box for s#hit. Great puncher though
Noelanthony is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-26-2019, 09:47 PM #92
Contender

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
NickyB has a spectacular aura aboutNickyB has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,056.40
Total Points: 7,015.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelanthony View Post
I will because Wilder did not step foot in Russia he was in the U.K. he heard of the news of Povetkin , however his B sample was negative instead of wait it out as his team advised he flew straight back to the states. Are you aware he has to pay Povetkin 2 million pounds in Damages but thatís another story. That the history pal , donít thank me for educating you.

As for Ortiz he went 12 rounds with Kauffman he is too old to compete but will be super competitive with wilder because he canít box for s#hit. Great puncher though
He didn't have to step foot. It's the same rules every time. You can't just say oops I forgot. But don't matter her would have been killed by Wilder. His agression gets him knocked out early.
NickyB is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List