Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd shops at gucci, not with the boycott!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Boycotts are for h0m0s.

Don't like a product, DON'T BUY IT.

No need for phone calls or press conferences.
    Again, that's what a boycott is. Don't like a product, don't buy it. lol

Personally, I haven't seen anyone calling for everyone to boycott. Just a statement that they are boycotting Gucci.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
      lol. Anyone that looks at that sweater and doesn’t see anything racial just doesn’t get it.
      Get what? That somw people arw so sensitive they will find a problem with anything to be seen. It's a turtle neck with lipstick on it it's not a Big rounded smile like traditional "blackface" it's just lips.

The fact that there are black people THAT DON'T see anything racial with this shirt doesn't mean they aren't "woke" just means others are asleep. It's a shirt. With lips. ....its a shame the biggest activists are the least knowledgeable with history.
      Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 02-12-2019, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        nothing racial. yall cant keep getting mad just because the shirt is black. the shirt is not mocking slanted eyes, big lips, big nose, etc. the shirt just happens to be black!
        Dude, people don't have a problem with the sweater just because it's black. lol. Come on, now.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Again, that's what a boycott is. Don't like a product, don't buy it. lol

Personally, I haven't seen anyone calling for everyone to boycott. Just a statement that they are boycotting Gucci.
          No need to make statements

By an organized group.

Movies and books had boycotts that were an organized effort. A person with ''influence'' would go out of their f@ggoty way to round up like ''minded'' simpletons to follow them in this rage.

''I'm here tweeting about me not buying something because the item makes me cry. Follow me as I not buy this item ''

Comment

Dude, people don't have a problem with the sweater just because it's black. lol. Come on, now.
            so what's the problem? it's a sweater with a mask. what is so racist about this???

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              No need to make statements

By an organized group.

Movies and books had boycotts that were an organized effort. A person with ''influence'' would go out of their f@ggoty way to round up like ''minded'' simpletons to follow them in this rage.

''I'm here tweeting about me not buying something because the item makes me cry. Follow me as I not buy this item ''
              lol. I hear you, but what's wrong with what they're doing? Sure it might convince some others to follow suit. That's how you make things better.

What would the famous bus boycott have been if MLK just decided to sit at home and not say anything to anyone? lol

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                so what's the problem? it's a sweater with a mask. what is so racist about this???
                Because it evokes these images:

Last edited by travestyny; 02-12-2019, 01:41 PM.

Comment

lol. I hear you, but what's wrong with what they're doing? Sure it might convince some others to follow suit. That's how you make things better.

What would the famous bus boycott have been if MLK just decided to sit at home and not say anything to anyone? lol
                  Hmmm.....way of life situation not remotely in the same stratosphere.

Comment

how is that racist again?

but broner saying asian eat cats and dogs is not racist right because "asians do eat cats and dogs" right? i mean that's what was being said on here. so why is this sweater racist but what broner said wasnt?

Comment

oooooooooook.................

Comment

Working...
                      X