No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko vs. Crolla Ordered To Purse Bid on February 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Rigo was the one who pushed that fight and the majority of this hating ass site picked him sooo..
    Lol yeah you're right about that. You can't fault Loma for taking the fight. Rigo did ask for it.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
      Lomachenko's best win on his resume, Jorge Linares just got destroyed by an unknown journeyman in round 1. He couldn't even sto0 PEDSraza when Tank easily destroyed him
      Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
      Walter's was a solid win. I'm a Loma fan but let's be real, Rigo was ballooned up.

Fact of the matter is when Loma and Rigo fought rigo was in the P4P top 10 even top 5 on some peoples lists. Many people thought rigo was gonna take loma to "cuban boxing school" and then after loma dominated him and made him quit he was suddenly "too old"

Comment

Crolla is absolute trashhhh i dont wanna see this fight. Waste of time. Has anyone ever seen crolla fight??? He makes malignaggi look like a hard puncher

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          Fact of the matter is when Loma and Rigo fought rigo was in the P4P top 10 even top 5 on some peoples lists. Many people thought rigo was gonna take loma to "cuban boxing school" and then after loma dominated him and made him quit he was suddenly "too old"
          Too old and too small, but the consensus on here and other forums was that Loma would be the one quitting after getting his jaw broken early.

Comment

This is the fight where Billion Dolla Crolla punches his ticket to Canastota

Comment

I thought Super Champions didnt have to do mandatories? Remember GGG-Sturm? Screw the WBA!!!!!!

Comment

Think theyll do a deal. Itll land on the same day as Crawford/Khan, in Manchester. UK gets a double PPV.

Comment

this is the p4p 1 guy. Guessing nobody wants to fight him Mikey is fighting the boogie man and Loma is fighting this guy. Why am I not surprised. And nobody is slamming him for this. Smh. That’s Top rank for you

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
                    this is the p4p 1 guy. Guessing nobody wants to fight him Mikey is fighting the boogie man and Loma is fighting this guy. Why am I not surprised. And nobody is slamming him for this. Smh. That’s Top rank for you
                    It’s a mandatory defense you ******. What do you suggest? Drop the title and wait for Mikey to fight Spence?

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
                      The news story doesn't say anything about TR or Lomachenko choosing Crolla, or indeed doing anything at all. It's merely notifying us that the WBA are going to try to force the fight and have set a time and place for the purse bid.

Which bit of that information would prompt anyone to 'slam' Lomachenko?

Comment

Working...
                      X