Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Bronze Bomber" Wilder: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post

That avi gave me the chills.

Green K coming for having Locche in your sig lol. Fury is the HW Locche

Comment

• Fury gonna get brutally knocked out by the 10th round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        the second all access episode was released yesterday, does anyone have it?

Comment

• BBC article on DW https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/46278150

Comment

• This thread is really old , it would be more accurate today .

I picked Fury by UD but I'm going with late stoppage.

He'll win 6 rounds convincingly then coast the second half, Wilder will make a mistake and get rocked around round 9...setting up a 11th round knock out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
              green sent, thanks.

for anyone who can't watch it due to being blocked you can unblock it here

https://www.genmirror.com/

Comment

• Can Fury get a decision with Wilder vs AJ in the works?

Didn't judges already have him a mile ahead vs Szpilka and maybe even Washington? He was somehow ahead vs Ortiz also.
                They wasn't close rounds the rounds they won they easily outworked him.

I think Fury outboxes him, possibly gets dropped at some point but dusts himself off and resumes business. I'm just not sure he gets the nod boxing is dirty.

Comment

• At first, I felt that Fury was damaged goods and couldn't yet compete with Wilder. After seeing "All Acess" though, I give him a chance to out box Deontay, if he is in the kind of shape that Freddy claims. But he must avoid Wilder's right hand.

Comment

• Re

A little disappointed in the Julio/Angulo cancellation, but oh well. Julio's done, but he kills me with his machismo displays during the fight . Spaghetti legs taunt . His crying to the ref on every foul. Something to laugh at on the undercard

Comment

• Gonna be interesting to see if odds change soon from 50-50.

Comment

Working...
                      X