Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fight

Please no PPV

Comment

I am going for Danny on this one. However, Mikey seems to have a slight advantage because of his increased activity in the ring and it may cause a problem for Danny being flat-footed. Danny needs to work on his head movement and footwork.

__________________________________________________ ____
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC45...iQwjW0-ovqRW0Q

Comment

Good fight but i think Mikey barely belongs at 140, nevermind 147.

Comment

Good interesting fight. I favor Mikey slightly
          Loser will be put in tough spot. But Mikey can always move down In weight

Comment

No surprise, good fight! Winner likely getting the winner of Thurman vs Pacquiao

Spence Jr IF he beats Porter then Crawford is probably next or moving up

Comment

This is a close fight. Hoping it's not PPV

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                Good fight but i think Mikey barely belongs at 140, nevermind 147.
                Pretty much the way I see it. It could turn out to be a good fight, but Mikey is undersized. Have to go with Danny here.

Comment

Mikey's going to sleep.

He's going to think Swift isn't a dangerous WW and also will want to make up for the dud he pulled vs Spence.

He's going to be reckless and get wrecked.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    No surprise, good fight! Winner likely getting the winner of Thurman vs Pacquiao

Spence Jr IF he beats Porter then Crawford is probably next or moving up
                    Mikey and Pacquiao have both said they want to fight each other. I favor Danny beating Mikey, and Thurman beating Pacquiao. But if Mikey and Manny both win their upcoming fights, their title fight would be a big PPV for both guys.

Comment

oh hell yea

lets go Mikey!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X