No announcement yet.

“Or what?!” ....”Or this!”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Am I to say you felt that dude was out of line with how he went at that cop or did I get it wrong ?

There are ways of asking a cop a question where it's beneficial to both parties. The saying ''you get more flies with honey than you would with vinegar'' is very relevant.

As for your experience, did you find out why they went to your house ? You don't need physical receipts if they don't present proof of theft. Hell, if the police were to bum rush anyone's home, they will find stuff without receipts .

That is not a logical expectation or an enforceable law. I'm more than positive most judges and cops don't have receipts for everything they own.

You must have had the worlds worst defense lawyer if you didn't get your stuff back (or is there more to the story ???).
    that dude wasnt out of line imo, not to the point getting attacked was warranted.

their polites ways of doing things yes but it isnt the law, those who are elected to uphold law must abide by-it.

I deleted that part cause i didnt want to get to it, but fuck it, how you think we found out it was a false raid???? but once property goes to whatever department it is you need receipts and if you cant provide those receipts than you cant get your property out, now you have to sue in a civil case its no longer a criminal case for civil forfeiture, so now i have to sue civilly and still provide proof I own it. REGARDLESS that they never charged me with a single crime, they ran in my house, stole all my equipment and left with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
      that dude wasnt out of line imo, not to the point getting attacked was warranted.

their polites ways of doing things yes but it isnt the law, those who are elected to uphold law must abide by-it.

I deleted that part cause i didnt want to get to it, but fuck it, how you think we found out it was a false raid???? but once property goes to whatever department it is you need receipts and if you cant provide those receipts than you cant get your property out, now you have to sue in a civil case its no longer a criminal case for civil forfeiture, so now i have to sue civilly and still provide proof I own it. REGARDLESS that they never charged me with a single crime, they ran in my house, stole all my equipment and left with it.
      You acknowledge that there are polite ways to approach the police and then say that dude wasn't out of line ......

C'mon, now

Again. just because civilians don't wear uniforms doesn't mean they get a free pass to act like *******s. Cops can't be entirely blamed if they react to an action. They're humans too, despite the uniform.

I never heard of ''you're innocent, but you can't get your stuff back''. The proof you have is you weren't found guilty of possessing stolen items.

When convicts get released, they get their stuff back. When innocent people are cleared, the same should happen. No need for a separate court case.

Good luck, though.

Comment

You acknowledge that there are polite ways to approach the police and then say that dude wasn't out of line ......

C'mon, now

Again. just because civilians don't wear uniforms doesn't mean they get a free pass to act like *******s. Cops can't be entirely blamed if they react to an action. They're humans too, despite the uniform.

I never heard of ''you're innocent, but you can't get your stuff back''. The proof you have is you weren't found guilty of possessing stolen items.

When convicts get released, they get their stuff back. When innocent people are cleared, the same should happen. No need for a separate court case.

Good luck, though.
        Civilians dont take an oath, cops do! thats the difference.

Civil Forfeiture is a real thing, which from your response I deduce you know nothing about nor had any realy dealing in that matter but yet want to speak on it lol.

I stand behind everything I said.

Comment

Civilians dont take an oath, cops do! thats the difference.

Civil Forfeiture is a real thing, which from your response I deduce you know nothing about nor had any realy dealing in that matter but yet want to speak on it lol.

I stand behind everything I said.
          Do civilians NEED to take an oath of civility ?!?!?!?!?

That is a very lame stipulation.

Civil Forfeiture (I had to look it up. I've never been in a situation where my life and a cops life crossed paths).....

Civil forfeiture in the United States, also called civil asset forfeiture or civil judicial forfeiture or occasionally civil seizure, is a criminal justice financial obligation. It is a legal process in which law enforcement officers take assets from persons suspected of involvement with crime or illegal activity without necessarily charging the owners with wrongdoing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_..._United_States

I still wish you good luck

Comment

I'm guessing they are supposed to tag those items and record where and from who they were obtained. That just a guess on my part but it's worth looking into. Sorry about what happened to you. Hope it works out.

Comment

• ''I can act like a wild dog because I'm a civilian and didn't take an oath !''

Comment

Do civilians NEED to take an oath of civility ?!?!?!?!?
                No they dont, and shouldn't be expected to if "as we do" have a organization "as we do" that actively seeks outs unruly civilians and CIVILALLY bring them to ordewr through a judicial process we as a society agreed upon, anything outside that scope is un-civil.

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                I'm guessing they are supposed to tag those items and record where and from who they were obtained. That just a guess on my part but it's worth looking into. Sorry about what happened to you. Hope it works out.
                yeah they just did me dirty, theirs no getting that shit back.

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                ''I can act like a wild dog because I'm a civilian and didn't take an oath !''
                "I can act like a wild dog because I'm a peace officer so I am above the law"

Comment

No they dont, and shouldn't be expected to if "as we do" have a organization "as we do" that actively seeks outs unruly civilians and CIVILALLY bring them to ordewr through a judicial process we as a society agreed upon, anything outside that scope is un-civil.

Whatever

Dude could have been polite but he wasn't. So he got punched and figured out it was better to stay put on the sidelines. Where EVERYONE ELSE WAS.

That last sentence shows me you're in anti cop mode.

Take care.

Comment

Whatever

Dude could have been polite but he wasn't. So he got punched and figured out it was better to stay put on the sidelines. Where EVERYONE ELSE WAS.

That last sentence shows me you're in anti cop mode.

Take care.
                    Officer could have been civil but he wasnt. So he got violent and figured it was okay cause he was an officer. Officer could have de-escalated from the sideline like EVERY OTHER OFFICER WAS.

Me anti cop lol like I said before Theirs plenty of threads where I justify and side with a police officer actions, this isnt one of them.

like I said previous, You just want to assume that so you can write off my opinions.

Comment

yeah they just did me dirty, theirs no getting that shit back.

the dude is obviously scared of black men

there is a reason why he cannot admit the actions of that cop were unnecessary

looks like he was traumatized as a kid lmao

I blame the last generation

raising their kids like little pansies

Comment

Working...
                      X