Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Gave Fury Memory Loss, Can't Take His Words Seriously

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What memory loss is wilder talking? It was just a normal knock down stop embellishing it.

Comment

Fury got a concussion. That's why he ran away from the rematch.

Comment

Fury schooled this bum both in and out the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          Get a clue, jittering around and slapping at wilder, without landing a single significant punch isnt dominating.
          Lets also not forget he got laid out horizontal twice too.

You UK fans are a joke. Your probably the same people that think Hughie fury is the next Ali.

I am not even a wilder fan.
          He was slapping him around without landing a significant punch, yet Wilder’s face looked like he was attacked by bees after the fight and he was hurt in 12th rd after Fury got up.

Fury has no power yet he reconstructed Wilder’s face. Slapping won’t do that.

Comment

There was only one guy that ran from the rematch he promised, regardless of who you like and who you hate.

Comment

That was one hell of a 1-2-3 Wilder landed.

Comment

LMFAO that memory loss guy took you to boxing school and showed you what boxing really was about. shut yo h0e ass up

Comment

Considering the nonsense that I hear coming out of Wilder's mouth, I doubt he is best placed to be talking about memory loss.

Comment

I don't think fury got memory loss. He always remembers he beat wilder. He will never wake up and think wilder won.
                    Shows he's got good memory.

Comment

you don't remember geting your gloves boxed off for much of the fight?

but anyway, he is right. can't take either of these guys seriously, they are just trying to sell fights. difference between the two is that i actually like to hear fury talk, and i mute the TV whenever i see deontay wilder's face.

wilder used to be an almost likable guy. they turned him into a villain at some point. i guess when you chokeslam a hooker you lose your "southern gentleman" angle.

wilder and joshua just need to fight, ideally before wilder loses to fury. that's the style matchup, the big fight atmosphere, everything that boxing needs right now. could be one of the most exciting fights at HW ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X