No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia Vs. Mikey Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia Vs. Mikey Garcia

its not official yet but according to my inside sources we should expect to see them in action in late August early September. How you feels about this one?

Originally posted by Boxing101_ View Post
    its not official yet but according to my inside sources we should expect to see them in action in late August early September. How you feels about this one?
    Who are your sources? Is it the internet?

We have already talked about this fight. You can use the “search” feature and see what was said.

Comment

Originally posted by phishfan View Post

We have already talked about this fight. You can use the “search” feature and see what was said.

Comment

Originally posted by phishfan View Post

Well I'm kinda new here, Ive havent even been a memeber a week yet. My sources are for me to know and you to find out my guy.

Comment

Well I'm kinda new here, Ive havent even been a memeber a week yet. My sources are for me to know and you to find out my guy.
          Why talk about your sources if you aren't gonna mention them? Just give credit to yourself!!

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
            Why talk about your sources if you aren't gonna mention them? Just give credit to yourself!!
            dude relax and chill out, your jumping the gun way to quick. If you go back I stated " You" referring to guy that was being spoken to, Not "Chaosisme". Secondly I would have had no problem disclosing my sources but someone decided to reply and try to be a smart ass, which is why they weren't disclosed to them. That's the problem, your jumping in direct conversations between two men that are not referencing "yourself"

Comment

That Gary Russell Jr thread really got some folks acting crazy all of a sudden. I thought we were here to talk boxing not politics and debating.
              Last edited by Boxing101_; 05-19-2019, 05:27 PM.

Comment

dude relax and chill out, your jumping the gun way to quick. If you go back I stated " You" referring to guy that was being spoken to, Not "Chaosisme". Secondly I would have had no problem disclosing my sources but someone decided to reply and try to be a smart ass, which is why they weren't disclosed to them. That's the problem, your jumping in direct conversations between two men that are not referencing "yourself"
                So are you gonna give yourself credit or not? Do it!

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
                  So are you gonna give yourself credit or not? Do it!
                  That was a good one.

Comment

This fight will really tell us if Mikey can hang around the periphery of the 147 pound division or if 147 is a bridge too far. Personally, I think Danny would edge Mikey. Danny's cast iron chin almost assures that he wont be stopped and he is naturally bigger. And Mikey has got a solid set of whiskers too. Almost guaranteed to go the distance. Danny by a couple points I think. Mikey gives up his strengths at Welterweight that he had at or especially below 140. I wonder if Mikey feels like he is a man between two islands, with his not wanting to try to get back down to 135, and still wanted to win some portion of a welterweight title so he can claim his 5th. The Danny fight will tell him and everyone else where he stands. I hate calling these guys Mikey and Danny, it sounds funny, but can't call them by their last name, lol.
                    Last edited by richardt; 05-19-2019, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X