Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Says Canelo Fight Could Happen; Thinks Jacobs Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence Says Canelo Fight Could Happen; Thinks Jacobs Won

LAS VEGAS Errol Spence Jr. never broke stride Saturday night, but he provided pause for thought. While leaving the Canelo Alvarez-Daniel Jacobs middleweight title fight at T-Mobile Arena, Spence was asked about eventually moving up to fight Alvarez. Spence, the IBF welterweight champion, didn't flat out reject the prospect of jumping up two weight classes to battle the Mexican icon.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“That’s racist!!”

Comment

Danny took too long to get into the fight. He should have started out fast jabbing and moving. He didnt need power shots, unfortunately the work rate cost him. He probably thought he could take Canelo out in the later rounds due to stamina issues but that was suicidal.

Comment

Stylistically, Crawford is more difficult for Spence than Canelo, but Alvarez is too powerful at middleweight for Spence.

Comment

Spence is a d***head go fight another featherweight

Comment

I don't agree with Spence that Jacobs won but his scoring it for Jacobs will cause the usual suspects to get alarmed.

Would love to see a Spence/Canelo fight.

Comment

I thought he tweeted that Canelo was winning easy

Comment

Spence and Jacobs both Al Haymon fighters. On record going in was rooting for Jacobs. He's clearly bias and just for the in house Haymon fighter.

Comment

Spence would never challenge himself to fight Canelo, never! He'll price himself out.

Comment

I'm a big Danny Jacobs fan but no way in hell did he win that fight. Canelo out landed him with total punches, jabs, and power punches. By a good amount. Danny had some moments on the back half of the fight but I had it 8-4. 7-5 for Canelo worst case.

Jacobs didn't do enough. Canelo actually looked really good. Really good defense. He did get caught a few times hard but his chin was iron cast and it didn't phase him.

Comment

Working...
                    X