No announcement yet.

Which cherry pick is the worst?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
    Well thought out response. Now can you give one logical reason why he should risk his mandatory spot right now?
    korobov is a risk ?? that speaks volumes about charlo...

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
      Well thought out response. Now can you give one logical reason why he should risk his mandatory spot right now?
      You could apply the same logic to ggg trying to preserve the canelo fight or fury trying to preserve the wilder or aj fight. I guess none are cherry picks after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
        You could apply the same logic to ggg trying to preserve the canelo fight or fury trying to preserve the wilder or aj fight. I guess none are cherry picks after all.
        GGG can fight his WBC mandatory in Charlo for an automatic shot at Canelo. Charlo wants the fight. GGG doesn't.

Comment

Rolls is literally a 35 year old prospect. lol Barely scraps the top 100 ranking for his weight class. You can't get any worse then that.

Comment

I'll vote Charlo. Not because I hate the guy, but because IMO he's the only one who had some sort of a say in his opponent. ESPN picked Fury's opponent.. to make sure he didn't completely get coked up, and DAZN picked Golovkin's opponent as not to jeopardize 3rd fight with Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
              GGG can fight his WBC mandatory in Charlo for an automatic shot at Canelo. Charlo wants the fight. GGG doesn't.
              We all know that's not how the WBC works when it comes to Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                He’ll most likely fight canelo anyway...that’s pretty well the reason he’s with dazn.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  Seems to me like Korobov was a cherry pick gone wrong and now Charlo won't give him a rematch. But if Charlo wants to keep fighting cans that's his problem.
                  Cherrypick gone wrong? Are you kidding me? Korobov wasn't even his original opponent. It was a last week replacement, how can that be a cherrypick?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    Cherrypick gone wrong? Are you kidding me? Korobov wasn't even his original opponent. It was a last week replacement, how can that be a cherrypick?
                    Cause they picked him thinking it was going to be an easy fight. Korobov had only had one fight in the past 3 years and it was a 6 rounder.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      Cause they picked him thinking it was going to be an easy fight. Korobov had only had one fight in the past 3 years and it was a 6 rounder.
                      LOL what? Who else were they going to pick? They had Korobov on the UC in case something happened with the main event. Don't be a fool here, they didn't have many options in that situation. Not sure how a one week notice opponent can be classified a "cherry pick" but the more things you learn on this board.

Comment

Working...
                      X