Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumour DAZN wants RJJ for commentary spot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    Lol. Race. I didn’t even realize this was my own thread. Dude take a hike
    Sure Frankie. Next time just answer the questions about the problems DAZN is having instead of bringing me into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
      Please get Roy.

DAZN has worst commentary

Not sure why max doesn’t get chance to do commentary on espn.
      Joe tessitore is horrible!!!!!!! “That man is best in the world “ “watch the celebration”
      He so f’n obvious, bias, terrible
      As a boxing analyst Max Kellerman is terrible. He doesn't belong at ringside on a microphone. He is just your prototypical fanboy.

Right now I would say that Mauro Ranallo is the best blow by blow announcer in the boxing game today. I love his catchphrases like "Wilder hit Breazeale so hard that they are feeling it in Brazil; Mamma mia."

On Deontay Wilder's Knockout win over Dominic Breazeale

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Sure Frankie. Next time just answer the questions about the problems DAZN is having instead of bringing me into it.
        We can talk those things, but you make it funnier with race bait theories. Keep it coming

Comment

We can talk those things, but you make it funnier with race bait theories. Keep it coming
          What race bait theories? You asked if we were related and you've been banned 2x for racist posts. That isn't a theory that is a fact.

Instead of all the BS just answer questions about your service. No more, no less.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            As a boxing analyst Max Kellerman is terrible. He doesn't belong at ringside on a microphone. He is just your prototypical fanboy.

Right now I would say that Mauro Ranallo is the best blow by blow announcer in the boxing game today. I love his catchphrases like "Wilder hit Breazeale so hard that they are feeling it in Brazil; Mamma mia."

On Deontay Wilder's Knockout win over Dominic Breazeale
            Something ain’t clicking with me with PBC fox and especially DAZN commentary. PBC Fox I prolly just got to get use to it. What it really is with Fox is those commercial every 30 sec.
            Every crew team needs someone that can bring emotion to what’s going on. I think goosen can definitely be that for Fox

I like max though. I can’t stand tessitore, Tess trying To hard to be like teddy atlas which is another whom should be doing commentary. I would have max, ward, teddy atlas for espn

DAZN .... bring back hbo crew for the love of god.
            Roy, get hbo’s lampley, keep atlas or mora. I like Ray Leonard too. Have merchant do scoring like leaderman.

SHOWTIME the best. Yeah I love Ranallo. Paulie and Bernstein great also. I almost started watching wrestling again because of ranallo lol. It was like watching Jim Ross back in the days lol. Sucks they get the ****ty fights
            Last edited by Htown-Finest; 06-24-2019, 03:02 PM.

Comment

What race bait theories? You asked if we were related and you've been banned 2x for racist posts. That isn't a theory that is a fact.

Instead of all the BS just answer questions about your service. No more, no less.
              Sure son. Don’t feel salty. Stop replying dude. You registered in 2009. Stop embarrassing yourself. Keep the integrity of a vet.

Comment

Sure son. Don’t feel salty. Stop replying dude. You registered in 2009. Stop embarrassing yourself. Keep the integrity of a vet.
                Nothing for me to be salty about. Just answer the questions about the problems with DAZN that has prevented the service from reaching sales expectations in the USA.

Comment

Nothing for me to be salty about. Just answer the questions about the problems with DAZN that has prevented the service from reaching sales expectations in the USA.
                  “Expectations.” Lol

Btw, RJJ 2020 baby! And he still wants to do commentary! Don’t forget to sign up when you grow some hair on yo chest

Comment

I've been saying they should grab Roy since Dazn started. Would be a sweet get.

Comment

That's a yes for me dog! Roy really came into his own over the years on the HBO broadcast and improved significantly over time. It's a shame that with HBO getting out of the boxing game he's not putting that ability to work. Sergio Mora is a good guy but BEYOND AWFUL as a commentator -- not throwing shade at him, it's a really hard job. Ask Lennox Lewis, he's pretty bad at it also.

Comment

Working...
                      X