Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spencer Goes Distance Again, Beats Black By Unanimous Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Javcar View Post
    Black would have stopped him if it went 8. Pbc promotion be crooked
    Pbc is basically the new don king.

Comment

Spencer's game (especially defensive) is full of flaws. He's not going to continue to win if he doesn't make some major adjustments.

Comment

lol at boxingscene tards jumping on a 19 years old prospect.

Such a pack of cynical losers/haters.

Spencer landed the heavier cleaner shot and won IMO, the fight was closer than what the cards suggest.

That Akeem was a 5-2 fighter who can fight his a;ss off.

I thought it was good fight btw 2 young fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post
          Spencer's game (especially defensive) is full of flaws. He's not going to continue to win if he doesn't make some major adjustments.
          Spencer looked too big and muscular (especially for the weight)

kinda like a Canelo/Joshua syndrom lol, Akeem had the right game plan making him dig deep in the pocket, it tired Spencer out.

Spencer looked like he's cutting too much weight or doing too much weight lifting.

He needs to focus on speed, accuracy and stamina on his next camps wich will be enough to increase his punching efficiency through a fight.

Or maybe his body is just like that, naturally thick and muscular then I guess he will need to move up to 160 soon.

Comment

Lol scoring 6 round fights in the pros is a joke spencer was almost out in the 6th had it gone another round or two he would of been KO’d

Comment

It seems like Spencer doesn't have all of his grown man strength yet.

Comment

Joey...WTF??? Not a good look! Better be glad it wasn't a 10 rounder! Back to the gym ASAP! Lots of work to be done!

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  I totally agree
                  But Black needs to be better conditioned
                  He really had a chance to win , but too fughin exhausted causing no power
                  Agreed. I don't get how these guys, both him and Spencer, expect to be champs when they burned after 4 rds.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                    lol at boxingscene tards jumping on a 19 years old prospect.

Such a pack of cynical losers/haters.

Spencer landed the heavier cleaner shot and won IMO, the fight was closer than what the cards suggest.

That Akeem was a 5-2 fighter who can fight his a;ss off.

I thought it was good fight btw 2 young fighters.
                    Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                    Spencer looked too big and muscular (especially for the weight)

kinda like a Canelo/Joshua syndrom lol, Akeem had the right game plan making him dig deep in the pocket, it tired Spencer out.

Spencer looked like he's cutting too much weight or doing too much weight lifting.

He needs to focus on speed, accuracy and stamina on his next camps wich will be enough to increase his punching efficiency through a fight.

Or maybe his body is just like that, naturally thick and muscular then I guess he will need to move up to 160 soon.
                    First you call everybody who is critical haters, then you add your two cents. But yeah, Spencer looks muscle bound, which I suspect is connected to his supposed KO power. He has to change from one punch thinking, to thinking boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by fistic flow View Post
                      The per round punch count was way off as well. Seemed to click much less when Black landed.
                      I noticed that too. I see I’m not the only one who’s not feeling this Spence kid

Comment

Working...
                      X