Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kazuto Ioka Halts Aston Palicte In Ten For Historic Title Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

high speed chess match...

Comment

Nice stoppage.

Comment

Palicte gassed out after 7. He could've pressed and tried stopping Ioka. He was there. He was close. But he chose not to. Ioka was there to hit in round 7. It was a good war.

Hats off to Ioka. Congrats on being the first Japanese to become 4-division world champion. He beat Inoue to the race. Good faitu.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Kazuto Ioka Halts Aston Palicte In Ten For Historic Title Win

Kazuto Ioka may have potentially punched his ticket to Canastota. For now, the 30-year old made history for his native Japan following a 10th round stoppage of Philippines' Aston Palicte in their vacant super flyweight title fight Wednesday evening at Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan. Ioka now stands alone as the nation's first-ever male boxer to become a four-division titlist amidst a career filled with watershed moments.
          [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Amazing win!

He beat Inoue and Tanaka to become the first Japanese 4-division world champion!

I wonder if he'll unify or move up another weight class and go for a 5th division title. Possibly face Inoue?

Ioka's future is very exciting

Comment

Motherfuk I forgot to wake up 5 am for this fight.

Comment

I'm smiling right now.

Earlier, the media in Japan was giving him flak for his tattoos, his ties to the mob, cheating on his ex wife, getting mistress pregnant, fight with his father, etc

They even discussed how Ioka's tattoos should be taped or spray painted lol

He is everything Japan doesn't represent and yet he is now the first male Japanese 4 division world champion

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                  I'm smiling right now.

Earlier, the media in Japan was giving him flak for his tattoos, his ties to the mob, cheating on his ex wife, getting mistress pregnant, fight with his father, etc

They even discussed how Ioka's tattoos should be taped or spray painted lol

He is everything Japan doesn't represent and yet he is now the first male Japanese 4 division world champion
                  From what I've seen of Japanese "movies" he needs to pixilate his genitals as well as removing tattoos.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    From what I've seen of Japanese "movies" he needs to pixilate his genitals as well as removing tattoos.
                    I see what you did there haha

Comment

GIF: Kazuto Ioka vs. Aston Palicte - Round 10

Comment

Working...
                      X