Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaked FDA study finds milk, meat, produce contaminated with 'forever chemicals'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Zakuru is hard to take serious.

But I have a friend who was living gm there for three years as he was assigned their has a gov contractor. He said they are desperate for people. They are aggressive in their immigration policies in trying to get people to come in.

Many people leaving japan as it is so expensive. Many live in Peru now.
    I got 15 years here. I know what I am talking about. My Japanese language skills are pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Yes. It is true, plus, in spring a few years ago, going hh early on Friday, like half the day was encourage... strongly. I made my whole team work from many times... I’d show up only to make sure my team of 40 or so didn’t try to sneak into the office.

So many other things are being tried to encourage couples to get busy..
      Not sure why the men have to be forced to like their women there..

Jap girls are pretty and very likable. this Jap chick I used to date in college was an exchange student was telling me the women are usually very respective of their men.

Men instead of sniffing their women's poon go buy used panties to sniff in vending machines!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        Not sure why the men have to be forced to like their women there..

Jap girls are pretty and very likable. this Jap chick I used to date in college was an exchange student was telling me the women are usually very respective of their men.

Men instead of sniffing their women's poon go buy used panties to sniff in vending machines!
        True too. Also, many j dudes see their wives as mothers after giving birth to 1st child. So, they kinda stop drilling them at all. Back two generations ago, they had large families.

J wimmin are super clean, as you know first hand.

Comment

Working...
        X