Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    He was right. Sent him an offer. BJS accepted. GGG swerved him
    To fight Canelo.

Again, truth is important here.

Comment

Originally posted by drew1830 View Post
      To fight Canelo.

Again, truth is important here.
      Agreed to before the Jacob's fight right? Before there were any Canelo talks right?
      Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 06-14-2019, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
        Correction, what Saunders actually says in the interview is that he spoke to Sanchez and Sanchez told him that he advised Golovkin not to fight Saunders, not that "Golovkin would never fight him".

Sanchez is doing his absolute best right now to slander Golovkin's name all he can yet all he's really doing is making himself look bad.
        No he’s not, I’m sure there is a lot more he can say and you know this is not Sanchez it’s Golovkin who caused all this by being greedy

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
          No he’s not, I’m sure there is a lot more he can say and you know this is not Sanchez it’s Golovkin who caused all this by being greedy
          Err, yes he is trying to slander him at every opportunity. We are seeing it daily in interviews such as this one. Whatever issues he has with losing Golovkin, he's doing himself no favours by badmouthing him every chance he gets in the media and to other fighters. He could just as well keep that to himself and retain some class and dignity. Furthermore, nothing he's said actually reflects bad on Golovkin, only himself.

For instance in this example he admits that he advised Golovkin not to fight Saunders (whether or not that is even true we don't know, all we have is his word), meaning that it was Sanchez who didn't want the fight, not Golovkin. It should be evident to anybody without a clear bias that Golovkin himself never avoided any fight, rather he was the one chasing the best opponents while for many years they avoided him. Felix Sturm (paid off the WBA), Cotto (I'm not a middleweight despite being WBC middleweight champion), Saunders (Golovkin could beat me and Eubank Jr. on the same night) and of course Canelo (We Mexicans don't fuck around! See you in a couple of years when you're a bit older...).

As for "being greedy", I don't think there's anything greedy about not wanting to give up $10m out of a $100m deal to somebody who is not going to improve you any further as a fighter. Boxers hire new trainers all the time, it's nothing uncommon. De La Hoya had many different trainers throughout the course of his career, does that make him greedy and ungrateful? Golovkin is the one who earned that $100m deal and he is the one who gets to decide how its spent. Sanchez was entitled to nothing (despite his ideas to the contrary), after all he's not the one in there taking the punches. Sanchez wasn't happy with the terms offered to him thus a new trainer was sought. End of story. If anyone's greedy here it's Sanchez for overvaluing his worth but the bottom line is that he should show some character and keep his grievances to himself rather than airing them out in public at every available opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Not surprised, triple cccheap is a stone cold diva!

Whoever he fights I’m rooting for them, one of the biggest frauds in boxing history that never matched the hype he got for stopping bin collectors and busboys!
            GGG fought Canelo to a draw in Canelo loving Vegas when he was 35 and Canelo was 27 so is Canelo also one of the biggest frauds in boxing history? You'll root against him. Big fuking deal. Will you bet your money against him? He fights Canelo on September 14th.

Comment

The great Billy Joe Saunders. He held his WBO world middleweight title for over three years an had three title defenses. He beat Artur Akavov on points. Akavov was ranked only by boxrec at 47th in the world. He beat Lemieux on points after GGG had knocked Lemieux out, He beat Willie Monroe on points after GGG had knocked Monroe out. With a record like that is it any wonder GGG was afraid to fight this killer?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                Who the hell pays 10% of 100 million to a trainer, you are a special kind of STUPID.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  The great Billy Joe Saunders. He held his WBO world middleweight title for over three years an had three title defenses. He beat Artur Akavov on points. Akavov was ranked only by boxrec at 47th in the world. He beat Lemieux on points after GGG had knocked Lemieux out, He beat Willie Monroe on points after GGG had knocked Monroe out. With a record like that is it any wonder GGG was afraid to fight this killer?
                  LOL I love this post, but the GGG haters won't get the sarcasm.

Comment

I think saunder beats G and canelo

At least a prime saunders.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                      I think saunder beats G and canelo

At least a prime saunders.
                      The one that said: "Golovkin would beat me and you on the same night" to Chris Eubanj jr 3 years ago?

He's 29 years old. Golovkin is 37 years old. But Saunders... out of prime? LMAO xd

Comment

Working...
                      X