Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder Vs Luis Ortiz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    Well its happening so we may as well enjoy it. Didnt we all enjoy Saturday? Didnt last a round. I very much enjoyed the 1st Ortiz fight so **** it, thats the fight we are getting so lets look forward to it.
    It was a pointless fight they tried to build a fake beef up from 3 years ago I knew how this was gonna go and only happened cause bob arum garuanteed 80 mil for fury to fight bums I hate boxing.

Comment

Great fight, Ortiz is younger than ever at 66 years of age and fitter than ever at 300 lbs, cowards must fight cowards so this is the way to go!

Comment

Ortiz is dead man walk-in... I give 3 rounds tops . Guy looked 50 years old other night

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          Who you guys got in this one? Its certainly a clash of styles, wonder how it will go. Can Ortiz do it? How will Ortiz do against Wilders style? How willl Wilder do? Ortiz is technical.

PPV should be massive for this one, this is the big one ladies and gentleman. Im not American but i guess this must be the one they all been shouting for.

Cant wait for this one, can you?
          Let me guess, you are trying to get the attention away from D.Wilder fighting Aj.

You Aj fans are shook LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Awful fight. I'm waiting on Joshua/Pulev. That's the fight that we all want!
            So people don't want to see Wilder vs Ortiz because he's 40, but want to see him fight Pulev, who's 38 years old?

Now idc about Wilder vs Ortiz II, honestly, I don't. But to say people want to see Wilder vs Pulev is bs lol. Whyte I understand, even Parker, but Pulev? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              So people don't want to see Wilder vs Ortiz because he's 40, but want to see him fight Pulev, who's 38 years old?

Now idc about Wilder vs Ortiz II, honestly, I don't. But to say people want to see Wilder vs Pulev is bs lol. Whyte I understand, even Parker, but Pulev? Lol.
              Nobody wants Pulev. I was being sarcastic. Pulev is Joshua's next mandatory which nobody seems to be talking about.

Comment

how absolutely awful, if it wasnt bad enough facing an opponent who would be the embarrassing worst man on a champions resume in any other era..... hes now facing him TWICE.

I never thought we'd see anyone make HW boxing look worse than the Klitschkos....but Wilder is giving it a go.

Comment

Nobody wants Pulev. I was being sarcastic. Pulev is Joshua's next mandatory which nobody seems to be talking about.
                  AJ was ready to fight Pulev but that didn't happen as Pulev was injured.

The lengths that some folks go to on this forum to throw shade at AJ and praise Wilder is beyond a joke.

Whyte has been the mandatory and holder of the WBC silver belt for over 2 years. How is it he has not been granted a fight.

As for the WBC, that organisation is an even bigger joke than Wilder. Joshua has beaten more of the list than Wilder.

Even with that info, Wilder nut huggers will find a reason to diss AJ.

Comment

Lol because as much as no one wants to see WilderOrtiz2, which will at least probably get some drama and a highlight KO, ABSOLUTELY zero people wanna see AJ fight someone who barely got by Dinu. AJ will destroy him without any drama. The purse bid for that fight will be the most interesting part

Comment

Originally posted by SlackeryShamone View Post
                      AJ was ready to fight Pulev but that didn't happen as Pulev was injured.

The lengths that some folks go to on this forum to throw shade at AJ and praise Wilder is beyond a joke.

Whyte has been the mandatory and holder of the WBC silver belt for over 2 years. How is it he has not been granted a fight.

As for the WBC, that organisation is an even bigger joke than Wilder. Joshua has beaten more of the list than Wilder.

Even with that info, Wilder nut huggers will find a reason to diss AJ.
                      Pulev is AJ's current mandatory. How is that throwing shade? that's a true statement.

As far as true statements go, Whyte has never been a mandatory for Wilder, and the WBC silver belt is just a secondary trinket. It doesn't make anyone #1 contender.

So what are you even talking about? Did you really make a ****ing Alt for this?

Comment

Working...
                      X