Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin Credits Joshua For Big Win, Has No Excuses Over Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    Or, as we boxing cretins call in... SIZE.
    Not only size but reach as well

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Joshua using the same dirty tactic to land his uppercut ; holding off the hook -- the upper seems to miss or graze Povetkin forcing Alexanders own glove into his face.

Yes I threw in that Dime-Piece in there for you virgins -- you're welcome.

Heres a gif of the elbow from Joshua in the fourth round causing the cut on Alexanders left eye.
      Well said, bro. I use that shot too sometimes... But i fight Muay Thai...

Comment

Povetkin seems like a nice dude with good character. Almost fell sorry for him after the knock down he was hurt bad and should have been stopped right there, no idea why the ref let him take more punishment. But he's a drug cheat so I don't mind too much. He's had a good career, hes a excellent fighter and he can now retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          Especially AJ the most obvious drug cheat in world sport
          Lol 100%....

Comment

Joshua using the same dirty tactic to land his uppercut ; holding off the hook -- the upper seems to miss or graze Povetkin forcing Alexanders own glove into his face.

Heres a gif of the elbow from Joshua in the fourth round causing the cut on Alexanders left eye.

Oooh damn you salty!

Comment

Don`t feel sorry for him, he would have more chance against Wilder in Russia, but..

Comment

I like it when boxer accept their defeat rather than whip out excuses for losing. Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                  Povetkin's score went up a lot today in my book. Humble, determined, strong and with massive heart, gave to AJ something to think about a number of times, clearly did not come for a paycheck like Charles Martin. Joshua wouldn't have gone to his dressing room after the fight if he wasn't all that. Real gentleman and a credit to boxing.
                  Yes, the PEDs aside, there's a lot to commend about Povetkin. No bull***** excuses, badmouthing or complaints.

Comment

AJ Definitely one of the dirtier fighters out there. Every fight he is "caught red handed" doing random cheating like pulling tape off his gloves to get a rest, elbowing, fiddling the padding in his gloves before the fight etc...

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                      Like I've said, Povetkin is far behind Joshua in terms of anthropometry and that's why he lose this matchup, same can be said about other fighters who's far ahead of him in terms of anthropometry and that's Fury and Wilder. Other heavyweights, he has a good chance against them even at this age
                      Would anyone lose respect for someone who had to look up the definition of the word " anthropometry"?

Asking for a friend.

Comment

Working...
                      X