Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: Canelo Beats Golovkin Even Easier in Third Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    At least we can agree on that. The 2 biggest fights of his career and he landed a grand total of 14 body shots, 8 in the first fight and 6 in the rematch the total actually went down lol
    2 fights he missed over 1100 shots he threw, out landed in power shots BOTH fights and landslide in body punches against him. You can't miss that much, landing only the jab and make up for the huge disparity in power punches, connect rate and body work from canelo. I'm sorry. Being shook to throw body punches will haunt GGG forever. Maybe he throws it gets countered too much and knocked out maybe he throws it and takes canelo out. But he was too scared to find out so didn't try it.

And that's not even getting into the embarrassment about Mexican Style 6-8 body shots over 12 rounds is NOT Mexican Style. LMAO
    Damn!!!! Those some BAD numbers...

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      he landed more power punches to the head and more jabs or do they not count now? 52 fighters is not the 'majority of fighters' you damn clown, how many fighters and ex fighters are there on the planet. almost every journalist who sat down sober and scored the fight round by round had golovkin winning or getting a draw at the very least. you really think all them boxers were paying that close attention? they probaby nipped off for a piss break at some points, grabbing a drink from the fridge etc, i highly doubt they had their pen and paper tallying up rounds, hell, half of them cant even do addition and we are meant to trust they can add up a scorecard correctly? get the **** outta here, go on, clear off!!!!
      Give it up. Your boy LOST! Go suk your GGG's doll off and give him a win.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        he landed more power punches to the head and more jabs or do they not count now? 52 fighters is not the 'majority of fighters' you damn clown, how many fighters and ex fighters are there on the planet. almost every journalist who sat down sober and scored the fight round by round had golovkin winning or getting a draw at the very least. you really think all them boxers were paying that close attention? they probaby nipped off for a piss break at some points, grabbing a drink from the fridge etc, i highly doubt they had their pen and paper tallying up rounds, hell, half of them cant even do addition and we are meant to trust they can add up a scorecard correctly? get the **** outta here, go on, clear off!!!!
        Actually fuk it! Keep crying like the Bi@tch you are. I like see drama queens like you cry and pout. I heard if you PREY really hard and cry really hard the cry baby gods might just might take that loss away.

Your pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Street15 View Post
          Watch yourself. And to be quite frank, it was YOU that was responding to MY comment. So technically the onus would be on YOU to provide examples of magazines, columnists, media outlets, the general public, and boxers to support your claim.

You also argued that canelo went to the body. No one argued that. It was clear canelo went to the body way more than gennady. No one on this planet would refute that.

As an aside: I believe even the mexican azteca deportes had gennady winning. But don't quote me on the final score.

It was only Lamazon, not all Azteca Deportes.

And Lamazon said that Cotto won the fight against Canelo.

He is a hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            It was only Lamazon, not all Azteca Deportes.

And Lamazon said that Cotto won the fight against Canelo.

He is a hater.
            Oh ok. Thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't 100% sure on that one. And cotto didnt win. He did well. But the size difference was just too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Street15 View Post
              Oh ok. Thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't 100% sure on that one. And cotto didnt win. He did well. But the size difference was just too much.
              Your welcome.

Lamazon said that Cotto won by 4 points, he is a notable hater of Canelo.

Comment

GGG is about done. He clearly declined because he couldn't keep up with the constant pressure by C-dog ginger bread boy.

While Canelo is getting better, G is getting worse.

It always happens. Fighters get old.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  No you can't and we both know that. I stated my case and showed a real list of fighters saying GGG lost so either show me your list or hush. In the meantime why didn't GGG go to the body canelo crushed him down low had GGG scared bending over leaving his head exposed not knowing if the attacks were coming to his head or body

While canelo not worried about the body attack from GGG because he was too scared to throw it.
                  Yet he arguably lost both fights. Good body work but still not enough

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                    GGG is about done. He clearly declined because he couldn't keep up with the constant pressure by C-dog ginger bread boy.

While Canelo is getting better, G is getting worse.

It always happens. Fighters get old.
                    Yup! Father time still has his 0

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      Yet he arguably lost both fights. Good body work but still not enough
                      Fuk his fans but man GGG deserves to be in the HOFame. That Chin is ATG. His jab is a 10 out of 10. Hes got MAD skills!!!!

Im tired of hating on fighters.

GGG and Canelo gave me everything I LOVE about boxing!!!

1. Canelo
                      1A. GGG

Comment

Working...
                      X