No announcement yet.

7 month boxing transformation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 month boxing transformation

Excuse the dirty mirror, and maybe a bit of a humble brag but been putting in that work man.

https://imgur.com/A6L5STF

I've outlined my workouts in threads before, but would be cool with going over it again if anyone is interested.

Edit: I started at 178 and am now at 160ish when I wake up and 165 when I go to bed.
    Last edited by tcbender; 09-17-2018, 04:07 PM.

Originally posted by tcbender View Post
    Excuse the dirty mirror, and maybe a bit of a humble brag but been putting in that work man.

I've outlined my workouts in threads before, but would be cool with going over it again if anyone is interested.
    Looks like you keep it fit, but it's not what it looks like that counts. Its what you can do with it, or can't do with it yet, that counts. Don't forget to condition your mind while you're at it..….Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 09-17-2018, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Nice job! It's good to be proud of the benefits, whatever they may be.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        Looks like you keep it fit, but it's not what it looks like that counts. Its what you can do with it, or can't do with it yet, that counts. Condition the mind too..….Rockin'
        For sure man! Started envisioning the fight every night before bed in my mind. Def appreciate the tip!

Comment

Originally posted by WonderMonkey View Post
          Nice job! It's good to be proud of the benefits, whatever they may be.
          Bit of a humble brag, but have been working hard everyday.

My boxing has gotten a million times better, particularly in sparring. Excited to see where I'll be in another 6-12 months!

Comment

Originally posted by tcbender View Post

Edit: I started at 178 and am now at 160ish when I wake up and 165 when I go to bed.
            You can tell dude, good work. You’ve also gotten substantially hairier lmao

Comment

You look like a small version of gassiev

Comment

where are you training out of and who is working with you? ……….Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  You can tell dude, good work. You’ve also gotten substantially hairier lmao
                  Haa putting that hair on my chest lol.

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
                  You look like a small version of gassiev
                  I had to google him. Damn he's 6'4" lol. I'm only like 5'9" 165lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    where are you training out of and who is working with you? ……….Rockin'
                    Was working out of a gym called Uppercuts here in Minneapolis. Lisa Bauch who has trained pros and amateurs was working with me. Recently I have been moonlighting at a gym called Gorilla combat (much easier commute and get more 1 on 1 time with the coach/trainers as it's a bit smaller), working with a couple former pros over there.

Going to be moving to Lyke's in coon rapids (where World Champ Caleb Truax trains as well as a few other pros), as I've already surpassed the guys over at GC. Have been sparring over there a bit, trying to get into the ring with the World Champ after the beginning on the new year.

Comment

Working...
                    X