Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the #1 WW in the World? Crawford, Spence, or Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the #1 WW in the World? Crawford, Spence, or Thurman?

Vote in the poll.
    Crawford
    30.56%
    Spence
    48.61%
    Thurman
    20.83%

On paper it still has to be Thurman but he's so inactive I could see some picking Spence. There is no reasonable argument for Bud at this point.

Comment

I don't consider Thurman to be in the same class as Bud and Spence. As far as which of those two is best, might be a while before we find out as neither is losing anytime soon, nor are they likely to fight each other soon either.

Comment

Thurman's a hipster globe trekker at this point. It's gotta be Spence, then either Porter or Crawford depending on if you value resume over talent.

Comment

Spence for real. Lets not start sucking Crawford's dick just yet. He beat a guy that was 5 and recently 10 to 1 underdog.

Comment

I voted for Spence because I think he has surpassed Thurman in his inactivity and Crawford is on track for doing that as well but hasn't come as far yet (at 147).

Comment

None of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                I don't consider Thurman to be in the same class as Bud and Spence. As far as which of those two is best, might be a while before we find out as neither is losing anytime soon, nor are they likely to fight each other soon either.
                Thurman has the better resume and WAS the unified champ. He has a stronger claim than both, especially against Crawford who's sole win at 147 is the gifted B level Horn.

Sure, you can argue who's more skilled or the BS eye test stuff, but that's not how divisional rankings should work. P4P you might have a point.

Comment

Thurmans done the most at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Thurman has the better resume and WAS the unified champ. He has a stronger claim than both, especially against Crawford who's sole win at 147 is the gifted B level Horn.

Sure, you can argue who's more skilled or the BS eye test stuff, but that's not how divisional rankings should work. P4P you might have a point.
                    Yeah but there has to be some carry over from what you did in your last division. So that being P4P if you move up and pick off a titlist then you shoot to the top of the rankings. I can see an argument made for any of the 3 guys actually. That is what is interesting about this thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X