No announcement yet.

Girls with male friends.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    She nuh sound stable and her man might be an undercover battybwoy.

She get a thrill out a scheming though. She run di money argument pon yuh yet?
    She probably get things from the other man dem easily.
    Yuh fu.cked fi know. You never read the first thread? She wanted me to her to dinner and when i said what happen to the man that's fu.cking her, she said that's too much pressure on him...lol. I told her i only dine who i get to wine after. She told me she loves money, because she is a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      95% of those male friends have smashed

b1tches like that are worthless

be part of that group and smash without responsibility...let some beta deal with that crap

That beta is me.

I will take her with open arms

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        That beta is me.

I will take her with open arms

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          She's an attention wh@re. Any time I hear a girl say she has more guy friends than girls or that she gets along better with men than women, a red flag goes up. Because she can manipulate men much easier than she can other women, so she likes having that power of the puzzy over them. I tend to avoid those types. They tend to be the biggest drama queens around.
          THIS. Well said. My brother had a girlfirend who had a bunch of dude friends and he'd say nothing. Didn't even really care. I even questioned him about it once.

He had this one long time friend who was a chick and once he got together with this one girl, he completely cut her off. The friend was pretty upset about it. But I know he quit talking to her because his girlfriend wouldn't allow it..

But you allow her to have dude friends? No way man... No way.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            Is that right? I noticed the girls on social media posing near nude are usually around this age 23-28. I will make a note of this. The first woman, i am aware of, who cheated on me was around this age. She was 27.

She is good looking and nice body, too. Didn't ask much about her boyfriend, other than thinking she might be lying or the dude is fu.cked in his head, too.
            Yeah, girls my age are all on social media and that kind of ruins the aspect of an honest relationship IMO. Everyone is in everyone's direct messages, Snapchat is pretty much a way to send nude photos also.

Her boyfriend might be nuts too, crazy attracts.

Comment

How do you fellas deal with a girl whom has an abundance of males friends?

I met this chick, yeah, that same flirtatious chick from the office. This chick has men left right and centre. Almost a man for everything. She told me she can "count the female friends she has on one hand, but would need more hands and feet to count her male friends". Her best friend is an older dude. She even told me her man thinks like me and is not comfortable with it. Yes, she said she has a man. Surprising!! I would like to meet him to see the face of this man who puts up with this type of behaviour.

I am baffled because she invited me out to have a drink and gave me a lap dance and have me feeling her up. Are you guys comfortable with your woman giving her male friends lap dances? She even made a promise to take things a little further on our next drink out. Is this part of the new generation dating game? Mind you, she is 27 years old.

I have made an assessment of her. I feel like she doesn't have any female friends because of the following:

1. She wants to be the Queen B and hate the competition from other females.

2. She is an attention wh0re and only get that validation from men, so the more the merrier. I have seen men at work do anything for her. She has one of the higher bosses wrapped up. Now, he doesn't want her to work around me.

3. She knows other females won't put up with her ****.

4. She is just insecure and unstable (this is i truly believe). She said to me, in a jokingly way, that she self-assessed has being bi-polar.

Sounds like you're pretty spot on. Also sounds like any relationship she's in won't be healthy because she will constantly be looking for extra d*ck to feel good about herself.

That's the type of girl you designate as a friend with benefits.

Comment

Yuh fu.cked fi know. You never read the first thread? She wanted me to her to dinner and when i said what happen to the man that's fu.cking her, she said that's too much pressure on him...lol. I told her i only dine who i get to wine after. She told me she loves money, because she is a woman.
                Okay. A di regular p*ssy hustler dat den.

You ever ask her why she settle with that dude then?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  Not funny homie leave ma lady alone.

Cya later hater

H-a-t-e-r

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Okay. A di regular p*ssy hustler dat den.

You ever ask her why she settle with that dude then?
                    Nah....didn't want to poke to much. Didn't really care to be honest. In the bar, she asked if i think she is "super pretty" or "just pretty" i said i like a couple things on her and why she is asking me this and she told me because the DJ kept staring at her...In my head, i was like, "the nerves of this chick". She was pissed at my answer, because she didn't get the reinforcement she needed. Not feeding the troll. I have encounter many types of female creatures, but not one so peculiar, at least, not so up close. She literally feeds of attention and validation. She told me only a few of her male friends has her number.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      Sounds like you're pretty spot on. Also sounds like any relationship she's in won't be healthy because she will constantly be looking for extra d*ck to feel good about herself.

That's the type of girl you designate as a friend with benefits.
                      I am trying, but it is hard with her orbiters constantly raising the stake. She came and told me Monday that she went to a NBA game sunday, and i know one of these dudes took her, because this is a female whom i have never heard talk about sports since i know her. She told me the other day her car wasn't working, and it is a recurring problem she had fixed couple months prior, so i told her to take it back, but she said she doesn't know where because it was a friend of hers who took it to his mechanic....lol, bytch didn't even care to ask where her car was going. I am thinking of pimping her. She bought me a six pac of beer last week.

Comment

Working...
                      X