Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do? Starting to crush on this girl I work..... But I'm in a relationship

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
    Yeah but it's not her first mom.

Dude you're 25 with a daughter you need to get your **** straight and settle down. Jumping from one girl to another is going to suck for your daughter.
    Yeah u are beyond right.......this is the answer I get over and over again

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Stay faithful to your woman, and ask that this thread be deleted. It is not worth it. If you have a daughter, you must remain faithful.
      Yeah my daughter is with another woman. Me and her mom are on good terms she met a good dude so that's all I care about

Comment

Slap the bitch around a little. You know...test out the potential in her.

Comment

If the work chick knows you have a girl and you guys pursue the relationship it will fail because she's witnessed first hand that you are disloyal and of questionable character. At first the exhilaration of the new relationship will push those thoughts back but eventually she will realize you could do the same to her at some point. There will be no trust. So either tell your gf to stop breaking balls and stay with her, or break up and start with the new chick in an honest way.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            If the work chick knows you have a girl and you guys pursue the relationship it will fail because she's witnessed first hand that you are disloyal and of questionable character. At first the exhilaration of the new relationship will push those thoughts back but eventually she will realize you could do the same to her at some point. There will be no trust. So either tell your gf to stop breaking balls and stay with her, or break up and start with the new chick in an honest way.
            Well said!!!!

Comment

I agree in part with people saying he shouldn't jump from woman to woman especially as he has a young daughter but if OP isn't happy in his relationship then don't just stay in it for convenience sake. If you settle then you'll lose 10-20 years of your life in a mediocre relationship. You only get 1 life, you should do what makes you happy. Having said that you should make sure you really like this new girl and make sure she's what you really want before making a play for her. Plus end your current relationship before you pursue a new one, you'll get stress and headaches and end up unhappy if you cheat and get caught!!

Comment

Give her the D, if it's good P break up with your GF.

If you truly love your GF just smash that other chick on the down low.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post

I like the way this guy thinks.

Comment

Been in this situation so many times.

I've been with my girlfriend for 5 years, the last 2.5 have been long distance- she had to move to another state. We see each other about 3-4 times per year.

The amount of women I've came across in my day-to-day life that show me interest/would like for me to talk to them is ridiculous. Every now and then I'd say OK and give them my number or "talk" to them very friendly just to be nice...... but we're human and then those girls come up that you start talking to and you REALLY start diggin' her. It's almost a painful feeling. Really "lustful," you just want to touch her so bad, you crave her.

If you act upon this feeling..... you can kiss your girl goodbye. It will consume you, trust me you won't have to tell your girl anything, most likely she will notice. (If this happens just be honest with her and crush her heart. Don't play her behind her back if you have any respect for her)

But here's the problem. Are you ready to end things with your girl for a girl who most likely does not love you/will never love you and is purely interested in sexing you/having fun (like how you were with the majority of girls you talked to when you were single) You know that cliche-myspace days saying that goes something like "Don't leave the one you love for the one you like, because they'll leave you for the one you love." This is true if you genuinely love your girl. The moment that the co-worker-you're-having-fun-with runs into another guy who stimulates her mentally in a way you never could, she'll drop you and you'll feel terrible. Of course I'm not saying this WILL happen.

Heres the key: IMO. Are you simply not attracted to your girlfriend anymore and lost all feeling for her? If that's the case, no man should feel "forced" to be with someone, no matter how great they were. That's just going to make you miserable and that's not what life is about. If you feel like it's just not going to workout and you'll NEVER recapture the same feelings you had about her before- then break up with her. Formally. Like tell her it's not going to work and then go ahead and pursue this other chick (obviously don't throw it in the poor girls face, etc) And if it comes to this.... be prepared for a "fresh" feeling of lust and fun, which you haven't experienced in a long time. If your current relationship feels dry.... going out with, touching, and getting sexy with this new girl is going to take you back to your teenage days.

You'll know when a girl is "the one." It's not about sex, it's not just about looks. It's about wanting to spend every single day for the rest of your lives together, wanting to travel the world together and wake up to her face each day you're on the road. It's about being one, she finishes your sentences, you start hers. You think alike. Shes never been funny to her friends but she cracks you up, you're her hero and she's yours. It's about more then boyfriend-girlfriend and husband-wife, it's about best friend-best friend. Shes your absolute best friend and nothing is forced, the relationship is so "real" you look at her as somewhat of a little sister, even if she's older then you. You guide her, she guides you and it pains your heart to think of a world 80 years from now without her mind, soul and body actively on it.

If that's how you feel about your current girlfriend, be careful about giving in to temptation. It's a lot to be risking and you'd have to be willing to give it all up.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                      Best advice on the thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X