Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just got a shocking phone call.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I just got a shocking phone call.

I guy that works in a different building then me called me and told me that the substitute they hired has been saying "n!@@er this" and "MF n!&&er that" all night. He told me that they wrote a report on him and they will give it to my manager tomorrow. Wow!

Why is that shocking?

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      Why is that shocking?
      Because he just got hired, it's a school, and it's racist. I guess he doesn't know that there is a slick african American working in the same district as him.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
        Because he just got hired, it's a school, and it's racist. I guess he doesn't know that there is a slick african American working in the same district as him.
        So it's a substitute teacher? Is he saying it too the class or just back in the break room?

Comment

Is it this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
            Audio or it never happened. For every actual incident there are about 100,000 false accusations.

Comment

If your manager is anything other then african american, he will be released without reprimand, or maybe even rewarded

Comment

What is shocking about that? So I guess this guy that works on the other building knows you are sensitive about race and that is why he took the time to call you eventough you work in another building?

Question for you, what is so "slick" about you? just wondering

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  So it's a substitute teacher? Is he saying it too the class or just back in the break room?
                  No, it's a substitute cleaner. He made those comments in the break room with the other cleaners.

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
                    What is shocking about that? So I guess this guy that works on the other building knows you are sensitive about race and that is why he took the time to call you eventough you work in another building?

Question for you, what is so "slick" about you? just wondering
                    He called me to warn me about that racist f.uck. Eventually we will meet eachother.

Comment

Working...
                    X