No announcement yet.

Arum: No Pacquiao-Mayweather in 2010

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    All depends on how good fire power does. If fire power does 1mill++, best belive Mayweather will take 50/50.
    even then I still don't think Mayweather deserves 50/50.

I'm not one of these "huggers" of either fighter, but imo, Pacquaio has fought the best in his weight class and above.

Mayweather has never fought a natural WW since he was crowed World WW Champ, he's AWOL for 2 years, comes back and has a shut out against a fighter who is far better than was showed and two divisions below in weight and next minute he's back in the running.

Sorry not good enough for me. If Pacman-Mayweather doesn't happen next year then I don't think it will happen at all as Pacman is has his eye on political elections next year I believe.

So that leaves Mayweather **** out of luck and may have to face a genuine WW for a change.

Comment

MAYWEATHER s are making all exsuses in the world to duck P4P PACQUIAO.

First they said if PACQUIAO wants 50/50 split that fight wont happen.

Then they said PACQUIAO is on steroids and that comes from HEROIN TRAFFICER SR.

And then PACQUIAO needs to become his own boss if he wants to fight him.

And last thing FROID JR. said that he needs to talk in person with P4P PACQUIAO without ARUM

Comment

It won't be 'THE' anticipated fight anyway once Cotto KO's him..

Comment

Originally posted by Blairhoyle792 View Post
          Floyd will be wanting either a 50/50 split or the lions share for this fight to happen, if he does then he should be told to GTF.
          Floyd has been proven he is a bigger draw than Pacman. Look at the PPV numbers, its not even close

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=309223

It's happening again!

Comment

Floyd has better numbers but the fight should be 50/50.

I'm guessing they both will make more with 50% split fighting against each other than getting 60+% fighting someone else in the weight class. Shane would be the next big option but I doubt he accepts anything lower than 40%.

50% may equal 20+ million for each when everything is counted up. I think this has the potential to do 1.5 million PPV buys...plus the expensive tickets to see the fight and all the rest of the crap they can sell with it.

How the hell do you turn that down?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Flaw View Post
                Floyd has been proven he is a bigger draw than Pacman. Look at the PPV numbers, its not even close
                I'm in the UK and didn't have to PPV the fight.

Lets not forget 3 simple facts when it comes to PPV figures when it comes to Mayweather:

1) he fought DLH, who had a big following in his day, mainly female, by still big numbers all the same.

2) he fought Hatton, who is the only British fighter to assemble that sort of following, a lot of British figures I suppose would added into the overall figures.

3) he fought Marquez after 2 years out.

Comment

Originally posted by valdez View Post
                  It won't be 'THE' anticipated fight anyway once Cotto KO's him..
                  This is true. All this talk means nothing because Cotto could possibly beat the **** out of him...but we'll have to wait and see. Roach still took this fight based on how Cotto has looked of recent after Margarito plastered him so Roach will have to be proved wrong. I'm hoping for the best of both to show up so that it will be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Blairhoyle792 View Post
                    I'm in the UK and didn't have to PPV the fight.

Lets not forget 3 simple facts when it comes to PPV figures when it comes to Mayweather:

1) he fought DLH, who had a big following in his day, mainly female, by still big numbers all the same.

2) he fought Hatton, who is the only British fighter to assemble that sort of following, a lot of British figures I suppose would added into the overall figures.

3) he fought Marquez after 2 years out.

Again, it doesn't matter who PBF got people to watch his PPV. It is a numbers game. Floyd numbers **** on Pacmans number. Floyd should get the bigger slice regardless

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Flaw View Post

And people blame Floyd for fights not happeneing
                      Did you not read the article?

Comment

Working...
                      X