Collapse
No announcement yet.

7 month boxing transformation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for posting your workout, tcbender.

So you're basically lifting weights twice a week only. If I read that right.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Thanks for posting your workout, tcbender.

So you're basically lifting weights twice a week only. If I read that right.
      Yeah just lifting twice a week. Going to switch my upperbody day to Saturday (starting today, did boxing for an hr and sparred 5 rds today boutta go head to the gym) and lowerbody will stay on Sundays as I'm going to be doing boxing training (no sparring though) Monday mornings now as well.

Comment

Originally posted by tcbender View Post
        Excuse the dirty mirror, and maybe a bit of a humble brag but been putting in that work man.

https://imgur.com/A6L5STF

I've outlined my workouts in threads before, but would be cool with going over it again if anyone is interested.

Edit: I started at 178 and am now at 160ish when I wake up and 165 when I go to bed.
        BEAST!

You are like modern day Pac-Man

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
          BEAST!

You are like modern day Pac-Man
          Haa not sure where the comparison to Pacquiao comes in, but will def take it as a compliment.

Comment

Haa not sure where the comparison to Pacquiao comes in, but will def take it as a compliment.
            Respect man, takes some dedication getting into shape

Comment

Would look more toned if you trimmed off all the body hair. I'm a hairy dude too, just advice from one gorilla to another.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                Respect man, takes some dedication getting into shape
                Thanks man def been putting in that work. Did quite a bit of travel for work over the summer and had a week vacation with my lady but otherwise been on the grind almost everyday (other than a rest day here or there)

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Would look more toned if you trimmed off all the body hair. I'm a hairy dude too, just advice from one gorilla to another.
                Haa yeah for sure. If I was more tan I'm sure I would look more toned as well. When I trim my hair it proceeds to grow back thicker and thicker, and my gf doesn't mind it so whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  I shaved my back and it looks so much worse years later. Grew back way stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                    I shaved my back and it looks so much worse years later. Grew back way stronger.
                    Haa that's what I'm worried about. Not too worried on the chest hair, but starting to come in, in little patches on my back. I'll be going full wolf man one of these days.

Comment

Haa that's what I'm worried about. Not too worried on the chest hair, but starting to come in, in little patches on my back. I'll be going full wolf man one of these days.
                      Bastards cut the hair on my ears during a haircut and the same crap happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X