Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: David Lemieux Crushes Spike O'Sullivan in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: David Lemieux Crushes Spike O'Sullivan in One Round

Lemieux, O'Sullivan Fight Photos Gallery - David Lemieux (40-4, 34KOs) of Montreal, Canada defeated Gary O'Sullivan (28-3, 22KOs) of Cork, Ireland via knockout in the first round of a middleweight bout scheduled for 12 rounds. Lemieux earned a chance at the WBA Middleweight Title by stopping O'Sullivan at 2:44 seconds of the aforementioned round at T-Mobile Arena. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

First picture is too funny!!!!!

Comment

He wasn't out cold but he went down just like Khan

Comment

Flying mustache!

Comment

Lemieux didnt even mess up his hair
          Left the ring as he came in

Comment

Lemieuxs power is just scary, soon as he landed his first punch i knew it was a matter of time.

Comment

Horrible mis-match. O'Sullivan isn't even that good, he lacks defence and always comes to trade. Any boxer that will be right there in front of Lemieux and want to go toe to toe is the perfect match-up for Lemieux.

Comment

I was hoping O'Sullivan would have been able to put up a better fight, but Lemule's punching power is scary.

Comment

That first picture is like...

"Hey! I'm flying! Flying I tell you!
                  I'm flllllllllllllll.... O'Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    Horrible mis-match. O'Sullivan isn't even that good, he lacks defence and always comes to trade. Any boxer that will be right there in front of Lemieux and want to go toe to toe is the perfect match-up for Lemieux.
                    That’s the point. Do you think his team wants to put him in with another BJ Saunders?

Comment

Working...
                    X