Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twitter banned Alex Jones, but Hamas and Farrakhan get a pass...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    You have been confirmed as Tim Pool

Haha, no. I don't have a YouTube channel. If I did, I would already be banned, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Liberals will side with evil over good
      Yes they will. So will conservatives.

That is the problem when you align with an ideology. You will choose the ideological line over and above what is ethical.

Being unaware of this fact means you are probably part of the problem.

Comment

Hamas has the goal of genocide. This isn't speculation. They said it themselves. In fact, they are so serious about, dedicated to, and unashamed of this goal that wrote it into their charter.

The way that so called 'progressives' fall over themselves to apologise for islam is nauseating. The things which they will attack their local conservative for, are things which are problems in islam - except ten times worse.

Think american conservatives are intolerant of homosexuals? Yeah, they can be. But they haven't been blindfolding them and throwing them off the top of buildings.

Think american conservatives want to break down the separation of church and state? Yeah, they do. But islamic countries are actual fucking theocracies.

The only single excuse I can think of for allowing Hamas to have their twitter channel still open, is for the purpose of gathering intelligence on them. Perhaps the US intelligence community has requested that it stay open? I don't know. I can't think of any other ethical reason for allowing an organisation which is dedicated to genocide to have a platform.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          Good news for you: It doesn't matter if he's wise or ignorant. As long as you keep turding out illegitimate children his opinion won't matter because you will be the growth market and ALWAYS right in the eyes of global corps & uniform college curriculum.

Congratulations! Good job being born!
          How is this **** not banned?????

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
            How is this **** not banned?????
            Why aren't you banned?

I don't like that you're disgustingly uneducated and content just sitting around stoned instead of learning or expressing concern about society.

Can I simply request that you're banned to quench my discomfort?

Is that how it works?

If you could objectively debunk the idea that transnational corporations pander to high-fertility groups regardless of their "morality" because they are growth markets then you would debunk it. You wouldn't beg for me to be banned.

However, being a sheltered/lethargic junkie, you know your best bet is delegating the job to someone else.
            Last edited by ////; 09-09-2018, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
              Yes they will. So will conservatives.

That is the problem when you align with an ideology. You will choose the ideological line over and above what is ethical.

Being unaware of this fact means you are probably part of the problem.
              Lets See Liberals side with criminals over Police , They side with Middle Eastern Terrorist over US Military , They side with Hammas over Israel , They side with Atheists over God . Now explain where Conservatives side with evil over good

Comment

They side with Atheists over God . Now explain where Conservatives side with evil over good
                With these two sentences, you have demonstrated what I am talking about.

Atheists are measurably better people than theists, and make up a fraction of the prison population. (Of course that is according to broad statistics - individuals can always deviate from the trend, but overall it is an indisputable truth).

Yet because you identify with an ideology, you will choose evil over ethics.

You can either subscribe to an ideology, or you can be a good person.

Comment

Lets See Liberals side with criminals over Police , They side with Middle Eastern Terrorist over US Military , They side with Hammas over Israel , They side with Atheists over God . Now explain where Conservatives side with evil over good
                  Uh conservative and liberal politicians play golf together along with the same lobbyists and then laugh all the way to the same banks

In other words, do you really ever see anything get done without some sort of fiscal kickback
                  Last edited by maracho; 09-10-2018, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                    With these two sentences, you have demonstrated what I am talking about.

Atheists are measurably better people than theists, and make up a fraction of the prison population. (Of course that is according to broad statistics - individuals can always deviate from the trend, but overall it is an indisputable truth).

Yet because you identify with an ideology, you will choose evil over ethics.

You can either subscribe to an ideology, or you can be a good person.
                    Atheists crimes lack cajonas like shooting little kids and unarmed citizens
                    Last edited by maracho; 09-10-2018, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Haha, no. I don't have a YouTube channel. If I did, I would already be banned, though.
                      I bet it would get more views than Motorcity Cobra's ******ed ass youtube channel.

Comment

Working...
                      X