Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could rewrite Boxing history, what would you change?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mills Lane never has a stroke and is still reffing today

Riddick Bowe changes his name to Pajamas Ali after winning the HW title

Cus D'Amato lives 20yrs longer and positively impacts Tyson's legacy

RJJ retires after getting KOd to Tarver

Floyd Mayweather is white and arguably the most loved boxer in history

Comment

because I was ****ing bored last night, how about Canelo stays clean?

Comment

What a loser thread by losers who can't accept reality.

Smh.

Grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Mills Lane never has a stroke and is still reffing today

Riddick Bowe changes his name to Pajamas Ali after winning the HW title

Cus D'Amato lives 20yrs longer and positively impacts Tyson's legacy

RJJ retires after getting KOd to Tarver

Floyd Mayweather is white and arguably the most loved boxer in history
          That would never happen, unless turning him white made him less of a ducker, cherrypicker, boring twat in the ring and disgusting person out of it

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
            - I'd force Mayweather to fight Pac when Pac was on HGH and was scared of needles, instead of ducking him until he was washed up

- I'd force Mayweather to fight prime Cotto, Kostya Tzyu, Margarito, Paul Spadafora, non ancient Mosley, Hatton at 140, Paul Williams..basically all the fighters he ducked

- I would prevent Martinez/Cotto farce match from happening. Cotto getting that belt from a cripple and then ducking GGG turned the division into a mess and created the whole bs feud with SMW Canelo

- I wouldn't allow RJJ to move up in weight

- I'd keep Mike Tyson's trainer alive for 10 years more

- I'd have made Ward/Kov 1 in a neutral venue with neutral judges, same for the rematch. and replaced Kovalev's trainer with an actual trainer instead of a traitorous rat selling secrets to the enemy.

- I'd prevent Vitali from injuring himself in the Byrd fight, drastically changing his future as a fighter, we'd be taking about Vitali's reign as kingpin instead of Wlad's
            Fixed that one

Comment

Force Joke Calslappy to fight Hopkins, Jones et al in the late 90's instead of 10 years later.

Comment

Odlh vs Trinidad Oscar doesn't get robbed

James butler moves in with max kellerman instead of his brother

Jim lampley gets fired over his domestic charge

Harold ledermans cancer damages his vocal cords forcing him to retire

Roy Jones doesn't get robbed in korea

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  Fixed that one
                  No time travel and tell Pac not to get KTFO in 2012..

Comment

Go back to the day the Sutherland/Rainford contract was signed and insist on VADA so Rainford wouldn't have been doping

Go back to Sutherland's camp before the Rainford fight and tell Brian to cut back on smoking cigarettes and drinking beer between sparring rounds

Go back to the night Mr. and Mrs. Sutherland conceived Brian so I could watch so I could say that I was there when the seed of Boxing Jesus was first spread

Go back and move the Sutherland/Rainford fight from the Holiday Inn Conference Room in Des Moines Iowa to Madison Square Garden

Idk what else

Comment

i would force pac to take the test in 2009, let mildred taylor continue, a bunch more but i dont feel like it

Comment

Working...
                      X