Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
    yous a phony
    Shalom... Easy to say hard to prove.

I've no need to prove anything to you my man.

Prove yourself to youlfelf, but don't believe your own bull****.

I'm afraid/terrified you exposed me as a fraud.

Take your queer bait to your phaggot homie and let them nibble. I've actually spoken man to man to a lot of poster on the phone and gave them my credentials... You just a shadow... A ghost...

First who are you? Alt? Queer? LGBT ice queen?

I can't say whethere or not you are a fake or not. Hit me up... Engage homie. I'm gonna get banned again. Hit me up... Dance with me before Passover or after Passover.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Shalom... Easy to say hard to prove.

I've no need to prove anything to you my man.

Prove yourself to youlfelf, but don't believe your own bull****.

I'm afraid/terrified you exposed me as a fraud.

Take your queer bait to your phaggot homie and let them nibble. I've actually spoken man to man to a lot of poster on the phone and gave them my credentials... You just a shadow... A ghost...

First who are you? Alt? Queer? LGBT ice queen?

I can't say whethere or not you are a fake or not. Hit me up... Engage homie. I'm gonna get banned again. Hit me up... Dance with me before Passover or after Passover.
      If we throw down, and I lose... Bury me with respect... I'll do the same for you.. Split decision jhonny's azz. You win I lose, I win you gone..

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        my thing is this....if i want an italian dish, would kosher get it right ?
        I'm a POS I'm eating all the crap I love but can't eat now and then cutting back during Passover...

I know there is a GOD, and I pray I'm worthy of his love and forgiveness. I'm moving to Christianity because I can't dispròve Jesus. I've tried hard. Really hard.

Mohammed is disprovable in seconds. Jesus isn't...

I'll explain later if you care to know... But Mohammed is nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I'm eating all the crap I love but can't eat now and then cutting back during Passover...

I know there is a GOD, and I pray I'm worthy of his love and forgiveness. I'm moving to Christianity because I can't dispròve Jesus. I've tried hard. Really hard.

Mohammed is disprovable in seconds. Jesus isn't...

I'll explain later if you care to know... But Mohammed is nothing...
          finding ones faith can be a lifelong mission. plenty of jews for jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            finding ones faith can be a lifelong mission. plenty of jews for jesus.
            100 percent Jew... Rethinking did we miss the messiah?

I think we did. I'm sure we did. He(Jesus) fulfilled 150 prophesies.

Mo**** fulfilled zero... What a joke of a religion.

Never mind I'm not the old fool to realized we are dealing with inbred ******s(most muslin) ppl.

I'm from the house of Judah, but I don't care, my best homies know not my GOD and love me. A few are prominent **** Jews... Not my taste but I'd beat mo**** and his fake Allah to death in ,an to man combat or die trying...

**** Islam, **** that fake false prophet Mohammed and his Allah...

**** Jews, me or anyone who .....thinks great equitable things but lacks the courage to act. Everyone thinks that simplisticly.

**** social justice puto's who spend more time protesting and crying about **** that they perceive as important versus issues that actually matter. I don't fack book, ****ter... Twister

I'm just gonna buy a plot of land in the, middle of nowhere and let lil fatherless punks compare penis size.

I'm probably gonna stop beating with most ppl on this site...

Tick TOCK I'm old and getting older... Young puto's are getting old and stupid..

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
              Happy Passover n Shlt
              Shalom homie. I gotta observe all kinds of rituals in a few days. My dad passed and he was our king. Now I'm supposed to be king..

I'm a fool.. I clock a grip but I need a rabbi to guide my steps ..

Shalom.. Thanks homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                yous a phony
                Why am I a phony?

I'll refrain from explaining my credentials

You state your credentials? Who are you?

Since we are on line you can call yourself Messaiah

Which I hope you do.

the burden is on you homie...

Phony? Teach me homie.

Never mind maricon... I'll give you my history..

Who are you.. ???

Dismissed as a phony.. You.

Comment

Working...
                X