Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you globeheads smart enough to see whats wrong here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    What do you think of the moon landing
    Its all fake. Nasa admits on their website that none of the images are photographs, they're all artist renditions. The only time they've ever claimed to have a real photograph is from the first moon landing, but everyone knows that was fake.

Nasa gets 50 million dollars a day and they give Americans cartoon images for their money.

Google "Robert Simmon" as I can't post URL's right now as I'm less than 15 posts. He's the geek who draws the official picture of earth each year.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Bruh...that was me in a Cadillac Escalade f#cking with you. You was on a pot cookie again. I did have an alien with me doe.
      Lol I'm high as hell.

Comment

What do you think of the moon landing
        They're in a movie studio getting suspended by wires and pulled up when they trip over. By the way would you jump around on the moon like a maniac if you knew that one little tear to your suit would instantly kill you?

Nasa already admitted in a video that they can't get past low earth orbit because of the van allen radiation belts, and they're saying they're trying to find a way to shield their craft from them. Well its funny how they didn't need any shielding back in 1969, and they did it the first attempt!

Fake Dutch 'moon rock' revealed - BBC News

Comment

I wish my dick was big

Comment

Originally posted by WaterCantCurve View Post
            Its all fake. Nasa admits on their website that none of the images are photographs, they're all artist renditions. The only time they've ever claimed to have a real photograph is from the first moon landing, but everyone knows that was fake.

Nasa gets 50 million dollars a day and they give Americans cartoon images for their money.

Google "Robert Simmon" as I can't post URL's right now as I'm less than 15 posts. He's the geek who draws the official picture of earth each year.

the bold..... is 100% correct

NASA has raped the American public for billions of dollars over the last few decades, and they openly admit that ALL of their images are doctored renditions..... you Americans have been buying fake rolex's for DECADES lol

get this..... now, they contract Elon Musk to teach them how to make a rocket go to the moon LOL..... which is FKN ABSURD

NASA should be DECADES ahead of Musk..... what with the billions that they have siphoned from the US taxpayer to "invest" into highly classified space exploration

" highly classified " = we don't have to tell you where the money went

can you say..... black projects YO !!

the US congress are mugs

that flat earth stuff..... no idea

I saw a video awhile back and decided that there was nothing in it..... then I saw another video that connected the following subjects.....

* really weird plane routes, that simply cannot be justified..... "connecting" flights that are clearly so uneconomical that it becomes comical..... wtf, airlines don't like money?..... but those flights suddenly become cost-effective, justifiable, and OBVIOUS, if you use the map on the UN flag..... wtf?

* the fact that you cannot pick up southern hemisphere flights on a tracker

* the fact that you cannot visit Antarctica unless you go through a tiny handful of agencies..... agencies that ALL happen to have top government clearance/connections..... and even then you can only go to 1-2 isolated bases that are essentially controlled tourist destinations..... nothing public is allowed, or even possible

* the super-weird understanding/treaty, or whatever you call it, between all of the major countries in the world..... who, despite Admiral Byrd's assurance that Antarctica is rich with mineral deposits, (including uranium)..... have made no effort whatsoever to explore/claim/control..... even Russia, China, etc..... wtf, now the greediest countries in the world don't like money?

no idea about that flat earth stuff, it sounds hard to believe..... but there seems to be something weird with southern hemisphere flights, and Antarctica

maybe Elon can rock on down there, and help the world powers find out whats up..... like he is helping them go to the moon

Elon " helping " NASA..... is the most absurd thing that I have heard since my company was forced to delay our Windows 7 rollout because the release date was delayed/deferred so that the NSA could step in and "assist" Microsoft with the development on the security platform for their new operating system.....

the NSA, " helped " Microsoft..... develop the security platform for a Microsoft operating system

can you say..... back door

hilarious lol

don't get fk'd over people

Comment

That sig is epic.

Comment

Yep it’s a fairly funny alt.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  no idea about that flat earth stuff, it sounds hard to believe..... but there seems to be something weird with southern hemisphere flights, and Antarctica
                  That's because we've been programmed by hollywood and nasa since we were kids to believe we're living on a ball in space spinning on its axis at 1000mph and orbiting the sun at 67,000 MPH whilst the galaxy is moving at 650,000mph

None of that garbage can be proven, its all pseudo science.

what can be proven is that when we look out to the horizon, its ALWAYS flat and eye level. The horizon being flat and eye level at such heights as a plane or a balloon camera is meant to be impossible on a sphere.

Water does not take the exterior shape of anything, it always finds its level which means its impossible that its hugging a ball. Scientists answer for this is the THEORY of gravity, which they can't even prove to anyone with a practical experiment, hence why its a theory.

Comment

I saw a UFO once. Maybe not aliens but it was some weird ****.
                    That was just steph curry in her vw jetta speeding.

Curry was in a rush to the mall to buy some phuck me boots that was on sale.

Comment

Originally posted by WaterCantCurve View Post
                      Aliens don't exist, now get out of my thread.
                      Don't mind him, he's the lounge idiot of the month and playing the part effectively.

Now, what are you trying to show with these photos? Are you a fellow that believes the earth is flat?

I'm interested in knowing why would the government for hundreds of years lie about the earth being round and not flat?

Comment

Working...
                      X