Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner Gets Son'd! GOES INSANE THEN GETS TOLD TO APOLOGIZE AND HE DOES!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner Gets Son'd! GOES INSANE THEN GETS TOLD TO APOLOGIZE AND HE DOES!

Adrien broner throws a fit cause they dont let him in the locker room cause he has no ticket, press credentials or anything, throws a tantrum and disrespects the guard, The supervisors quickly comes out doesnt tell adrien anything just guides him down a hallway to talk to him and makes adrien apologize to the man lmfao.

Easter Didnt want broner in his locker room?

HE PUT ALL THE SEATS IN THE ARENA DOE!

lol a good comment I read on the video comments is

"The fighter is always the last to know his career is over"
    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 01-21-2018, 05:36 PM.

He's an 'opponent' now, the days of him being the star are long gone. Time he realised his V.I.P status is over.

Comment

Looks like the guy explained to him who the person was he cursed out. It wasn't just some security guard he cursed out. It was somebody with the power to make or break him. Somebody who Haymon values more than his relationship with Broner

But look at his son with the matching coat

Comment

You posted the wrong video. Fight hype has video of the same thing. But right after he said sorry he called him a punk ass. Broner is a fukin joke

So is ben Thompson for giggling like a school girl at that. What a phaggot

https://youtu.be/Je5Eu5Dyafc

Comment

Crazy how early in Broner's career everyone could see he was doomed. You normally don't see how bad a guy's future is until he's in his late thirties and shot. i don't even want to think about what Broner's life will look like ten years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Looks like the guy explained to him who the person was he cursed out. It wasn't just some security guard he cursed out. It was somebody with the power to make or break him. Somebody who Haymon values more than his relationship with Broner

But look at his son with the matching coat
            Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            You posted the wrong video. Fight hype has video of the same thing. But right after he said sorry he called him a punk ass. Broner is a fukin joke

So is ben Thompson for giggling like a school girl at that. What a phaggot

https://youtu.be/Je5Eu5Dyafc

lmfao and they still made broner "ROLL UP" lmfao ahahahahahaq

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              lmfao and they still made broner "ROLL UP" lmfao ahahahahahaq
              Oh I watched the other video. In your video they cut it off and I thought he went in the dressing room to apologize to somebody else. Good that AB is able to be reasoned with and apologized. Dude who pulled AB's coattails looked like he wasn't playing with him.

Comment

It would be funny if Showtime announced this Wednesday that the new announcement slated was Spence vs Broner, without Broner even knowing about it beforehand. Could you imagine his social media videos coming out?

Al's revenge for Broner disrespecting Barclay's

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Crazy how early in Broner's career everyone could see he was doomed. You normally don't see how bad a guy's future is until he's in his late thirties and shot. i don't even want to think about what Broner's life will look like ten years from now.
                  When you come from a hood where people are struggling to put food on the table, and then you film yourself flushing money down the toilet.....well, you just know the universe is gonna bring you back down to earth with a bang.

Best wishes to the little fart, but I think we can all guess what things will look like 10 from now.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Oh I watched the other video. In your video they cut it off and I thought he went in the dressing room to apologize to somebody else. Good that AB is able to be reasoned with and apologized. Dude who pulled AB's coattails looked like he wasn't playing with him.
                    whats odd imo is that dude knew broner wanted to go in their so he went in presumably to ask easter if its cool broner to go in? and then dude came out with some bad news lol easter didnt want him in their? cause homeboy made broner apoligized and broner still wasnt allowed in.

so idk......... still funny lol

Comment

Working...
                    X