Anglo Saxons were Black

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Anglo Saxons were Black

Were they? Does this video prove it?

You've got to be Kigali level of stupidity to believe that nonsense.

Comment

Nonsense.

Alfred of Wessex and all of his descendants up to Margaret of Wessex (Saint Margaret of Scotland) were described as having blond hair and blue eyes.

Saxons, Scots, Belgae, Angles, Jutes, Danes and Picts were lighter than the Welsh, who were described by the Romans (who called them Silures) as dark haired and stocky.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hammer View Post
        Nonsense.

Alfred of Wessex and all of his descendants up to Margaret of Wessex (Saint Margaret of Scotland) were described as having blond hair and blue eyes.

Saxons, Scots, Belgae, Angles, Jutes, Danes and Picts were lighter than the Welsh, who were described by the Romans (who called them Silures) as dark haired and stocky.

The original people of Ireland (Firbolg) were darker and shorter than the Celtic invaders who conquered them.
        Did you watch the video?

Comment

Damn, the news just keeps getting worse for black people. First, we found out in chollo thread (I think) that black people were originally in America and got run out and enslaved by whitey. Next, in Jim Raynor (I think) thread, we found out black people got conquered and run out of Egypt by the Arabs. Now, we find out that whitey even conquered the black man's skin color. Stiff Euros running the gammit on Slick Bruvvas

Comment

So this is why the "We Wuz Kangz" meme was born. I think videos like these are used for trolling, no one can honestly believe this ****. But the comments are funny to read. "KING JAMES WAS A BLACK MAN"! lol

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Damn, the news just keeps getting worse for black people. First, we found out in chollo thread (I think) that black people were originally in America and got run out and enslaved by whitey. Next, in Jim Raynor (I think) thread, we found out black people got conquered and run out of Egypt by the Arabs. Now, we find out that whitey even conquered the black man's skin color. Stiff Euros running the gammit on Slick Bruvvas
              Crazy how a bunch of pale cave dwellers beat the most technologically advanced and magical powered race and enslaved and oppressed them.

Comment

Everyone who is significant is black and now everything is believed to be created by black people these days.

In a couple of years, I'll realize I'm black too. But then I'll down my pants and see that I'm really not.
                Last edited by Willy Wanker; 10-28-2017, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                  Crazy how a bunch of pale cave dwellers beat the most technologically advanced and magical powered race and enslaved and oppressed them.
                  It was beginners luck

Comment

Working...
                  X