Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Black Boxers Have A Genetic Advantage?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Black Boxers Have A Genetic Advantage?

I'm talking about physical attributes. I ask this because I was listening to Patrice O Neal (RIP) who said slaves were bred for strength and were paired sexually with physically superior partners. Also, only the fittest survived the journey from Africa. He concludes that's why black athletes tend to dominate sports. This isn't conjecture either, there's a slave owners handbook that gives slaveowners tips on breaking slaves physically and mentally:

https://www.africaresource.com/index...can&Itemid=346

I can't but help think this has resulted in American black boxers being physically superior to their African and European boxer counterparts and most likely why Wilder beats AJ.

RIP to the LEGEND Patrice O'Neal.

And, yes they do. If the NBA and NFL were to close down tomorrow, soccer would see a new age of US domination

Comment

Yes their hand eye coordination, rhythm and balance, fast switch muscle structure, body fat to muscle ratio is all better naturally.

They are just over all better natural athletes .

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        I'm talking about physical attributes. I ask this because I was listening to Patrice O Neal (RIP) who said slaves were bred for strength and were paired sexually with physically superior partners. Also, only the fittest survived the journey from Africa. He concludes that's why black athletes tend to dominate sports. This isn't conjecture either, there's a slave owners handbook that gives slaveowners tips on breaking slaves physically and mentally:

https://www.africaresource.com/index...can&Itemid=346

I can't but help think this has resulted in American black boxers being physically superior to their African and European boxer counterparts and most likely why Wilder beats AJ.
        If you read the article you linked, it basically says black men are mentally weak...that can't be a good attribute for a fighter. As far as being physically superior athletically...there may be something to that. It's also a culture thing...I'd say the vast majority of white people don't see athletics as a realistic path to success and usually focus more on education...whereas it seems to be one of the main outlets for people in black communities.

Comment

We are all from Ethiopia, you race-baiting dumb ****.
          It is 2017. You should be aware that measuring boxers by the amount of their ancestors’ sun exposure (i.e. race) makes as much as sense as doing it by hair color.
          You can clearly log in to a message board.
          Use the internet better.
          Then create threads.
          Makes sense?
          Deal.

Comment

As Jimmy the Greek said they breeded big papa with Big mama to get a strong slave . Just look at Africa how many World Champs or World Class Athletes come out of there. They were basically breed like Pit Bulls
            Last edited by Luilun; 10-07-2017, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DrHouse579 View Post
              RIP to the LEGEND Patrice O'Neal.

And, yes they do. If the NBA and NFL were to close down tomorrow, soccer would see a new age of US domination
              Most of the best Soccer players in the world are white, or not black anyway, and plenty of predominantly black countries play it.

Colour aside, it would take about 20 years for Soccer in the USA to catch up other countries in terms of skill, training, knowledge etc..

I was in a team and we went to USA and played against some of the top colleges and also did a summer training camp for young players to go to and the ability and knowledge of the sport in USA so far behind. The average kid on the street in the UK, probably around 13-14 years old is way better than the college players we met in USA.

I do think things could change with more foreign players and coaches going into the MLS, it might spark something but in reality it's never going to have a chance at catching up to the other countries because there's many sports ahead of it there. Most of the players going there are going for a final payday and still do well here, even if they're finished everywhere else. The sport would need about 20 years work from grassroots level to catch up to other countries.
              Last edited by TheBigLug; 10-07-2017, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nveleven View Post
                We are all from Ethiopia, you race-baiting dumb ****.
                It is 2017. You should be aware that measuring boxers by the amount of their ancestors’ sun exposure (i.e. race) makes as much as sense as doing it by hair color.
                You can clearly log in to a message board.
                Use the internet better.
                Then create threads.
                Makes sense?
                Deal.
                OP wasn't really race baiting but made a salient point about how slavery has lead to blacks' superior athletic abilities. Logically, it made sense. If it had been reversed and whites were bred and put through a similar bottlenecking event, I can imagine they would be dominating too. And if you think the only difference between Lebron James and Tom Brady is the amount of melanin in their skin, I would suggest you do some research on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                  Most of the best Soccer players in the world are white, or not black anyway, and plenty of predominantly black countries play it.

Colour aside, it would take about 20 years for Soccer in the USA to catch up other countries in terms of skill, training, knowledge etc..

I was in a team and we went to USA and played against some of the top colleges and also did a summer training camp for young players to go to and the ability and knowledge of the sport in USA so far behind. The average kid on the street in the UK, probably around 14 years streets ahead better than the college players we met in USA.

I do think things could change with more foreign players and coaches going into the MLS, it might spark something but in reality it's never going to have a chance at catching up to the other countries because there's many sports ahead of it there. Most of the players going there are going for a final payday and still do well here, even if they're finished everywhere else. The sport would need about 20 years work from grassroots level to catch up to other countries.
                  100% believe this..

I was definitely exaggerating.. building the infrastructure to support the massive new talent pool alone would take decades (amateur academies, college programs, etc) let alone actually seeing the results on the "pitch."

My favorite sports are bball and boxing, so I sometimes day dream about how athletes in one sport would do another. Actually... that's a pretty good thread idea..

Comment

yea, genetically they have bigger muscles and better stamina
                    and dick ofc

Comment

Working...
                    X